All The Press Are Calling This A Glorious Triumph

makemeslay

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, X445500 said:

Exactly. I think the intention was to bring focus on the artist and the song, not distract the audience with smoke and mirrors 

Britney slayed. 

:feelingmyself:

Truly a glorious night :mcry:

Such a good time to be alive and experience Britney promoting and being part of award shows and televised performances. I literally feel the same way when In The Zone came out. 

13 minutes ago, Blackout Fan said:

SLAYYYYYYYYY YELLOWNEY

SHE WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!

Come on! I'm saying she was amazing, stop with the hate, yeah the yellow costume looked a bit like a mortal kombat costume, so what I freaking liked it anyway! Stop draggin me down, it a joke! But be happy i removed the picture!

11 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Truly a glorious night :mcry:

Such a good time to be alive and experience Britney promoting and being part of award shows and televised performances. I literally feel the same way when In The Zone came out. 

I honestly feel transported to my childhood when Britney slayed in 2001. 

Of course it isn't the same controversy, but Britney, like myself, is now more mature and have a better understanding of ways to perform. 

I thank not only God, but also Jesus, in making it possible for me to exist in the same time as this woman. 

:crying2: 

Just now, X445500 said:

I honestly feel transported to my childhood when Britney slayed in 2001. 

Of course it isn't the same controversy, but Britney, like myself, is now more mature and have a better understanding of ways to perform. 

I thank not only God, but also Jesus, in making it possible for me to exist in the same time as this woman. 

:crying2: 

Omg bb me too :crying2: 

It was far from glorious imo.... for one of the most anticipated performances.... I was expecting it to be much better and longer. I can't at Britney promoting G-Eazy's shitty song. She should have sneaked in a song from Glory or one of her older iconic singles instead of singing to Me, Myself & I. Also, the production for the performance was bad.Also,the lip-sync...

I'm glad they liked it though. 

Archived