Make me Audience Recaction

Marcanthony

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only people that have a problem with anything Britney does is half of her ******* stupid fanbase.  Typically, everyone is jamming out to Britney at an awards show because its Britney ffs, it's fun, she's back and happy, I saw some GP comments during the RED CARPET and a lot of people were praising how happy and fresh she looks.

Her fanbse is so overwhelmingly negative its ******* annoying. 

9 minutes ago, Toxicité said:

The only people that have a problem with anything Britney does is half of her ******* stupid fanbase.  Typically, everyone is jamming out to Britney at an awards show because its Britney ffs, it's fun, she's back and happy, I saw some GP comments during the RED CARPET and a lot of people were praising how happy and fresh she looks.

Spill that burning hot truth tea sis.

15 minutes ago, Toxicité said:

I'm not sure if we watched the same video but people (except for ariana grande's brother) looked very unimpressed 

Archived