Does my CD have a different tracklist?

break_14

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, break_14 said:

SO I got my CD yesterday, and I noticed that the tracklist was different from the official one.  I got it from Barnes and Noble so it's completely real. I just haven't heard about it being different anywhere and just wanted to know if this was normal? 

For some reason it's different, maybe it was too late to change the physical one because they had already sent out the cd and album for printing.

My friends and I were very confused and just thought we were really stoned lol (my friend really liked DYWCO and asked what track # it was and I read the back of the CD and told her #2 and she was like "But it says #2 is Make Me") 

glad to hear we weren't going crazy. The track list on iTunes is different from the physical album. 

1 hour ago, bloodyblackout said:

My friends and I were very confused and just thought we were really stoned lol (my friend really liked DYWCO and asked what track # it was and I read the back of the CD and told her #2 and she was like "But it says #2 is Make Me") 

glad to hear we weren't going crazy. The track list on iTunes is different from the physical album. 

If she was looking at the titles why would she ask what track number it was?

I don't get the point of fake stories 

Archived