DYWCO confirmed second single?

SexyLove

7 hours ago, Alexio said:

I really do love DYWCO, but I'm afraid the GP will say it's a Toxic 2.0... And say Britney's not reinventing herself. :grimace:

that's why we NEED Slumber Paaartaaay.

It's such a new sound for her. :flawless:

How is DYWCO a Toxic 2.0? I like slumber Party more and I have no idea what radio will play but I just can't hear how DYWCO is a Toxic 2.0? Nothing on Glory sounds like Toxic. Toxic has such an iconic unique track. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, wut said:

Really? I think it's the opposite. That DYWCO is a single more for the fans

Don't get me wrong I love that song... When I'm driving and it comes on, I rock the **** out of that song. I just see a lot of fans that don't want it as a single. I on the other hand would love it if it were a single. Keep the music pumpkin'!

34 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

Other than the single, Slumber Party and JLM are the biggest streamers!

i think the singles will be

Make Me

DYWTCO

Slumber Party

Just Love Me/Man on the Moon

I'm fine with this

.... since bonus tracks are never singles :crying11: 

45 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

Other than the single, Slumber Party and JLM are the biggest streamers!

i think the singles will be

Make Me

DYWTCO

Slumber Party

Just Love Me/Man on the Moon

JLM is either second or third because thats what her team wanted to release next. Personally I think it's between JLM and DYWCO, but I think they're going to go with the latter because it's charting really well on iTunes and they already have choreography for it.

I'm not sure streaming hits matter yet since it's mostly stans, fans and old fans streaming right now. I personally don't see how radio will play Just luv me when they barely played Make me. They gravitate to her more uptempos though they also haven't responded to her humor songs.  Except maybe I wanna go. though it's more humor because of the video. I only worry about DYWTCO because of the humor. I think DYWCO has more in common with IWG than toxic.

Slumber party is what I think will hit though it still will need a strong fan support. It's a bit unique and chill but there is a more uptempo part. As much as I love Make me, I think Slumber party should have been the first single. It is a more cross between chill and uptempo that people expect from Britney with an and actual chorus. Who knows though Radio is such a finicky creature. 

Man on the moon is my favorite but is it too quirky? It's feel reminds me a call back to mid to late 60's pop music which I'm sure is on purpose with the lyrics.

6 minutes ago, tarotx said:

I'm not sure streaming hits matter yet since it's mostly stans, fans and old fans streaming right now. I personally don't see how radio will play Just luv me when they barely played Make me. They gravitate to her more uptempos though they also haven't responded to her humor songs.  Except maybe I wanna go. though it's more humor because of the video. I only worry about DYWTCO because of the humor. I think DYWCO has more in common with IWG than toxic.

Slumber party is what I think will hit though it still will need a strong fan support. It's a bit unique and chill but there is a more uptempo part. As much as I love Make me, I think Slumber party should have been the first single. It is a more cross between chill and uptempo that people expect from Britney with an and actual chorus. Who knows though Radio is such a finicky creature. 

Man on the moon is my favorite but is it too quirky? It's feel reminds me a call back to mid to late 60's pop music which I'm sure is on purpose with the lyrics.

IWG did really well on radio. People want a fun song.

Just now, Body ache said:

IWG did really well on radio. People want a fun song.

I know it was a #1 hit on the radio in the USA. I guess 3 also is a bit humorous especially with the vocal effects. Maybe Scream and Shout as well. I really have no idea just rambling based on old Britney trends. Maybe it's just her more ballad as well as her talky songs they don't respond well too. They don't want to take Britney serious but they don't want something that is a straight my LOL. OH god I just remember Radio wanted DDB to be the 4th FF single.

Archived