DYWCO confirmed second single?

SexyLove

Only if they want to end the era. 

No one was paying attention to Glory with the selection of songs they chose to release before the album. Several reviews have said those were the worst offerings. 

Do You Wanna Come Over is a fun album track that reminds us of old Britney. It's not a single. It's not the best showcase of the album. Liar is fun, but likewise would have been a hit 10 years ago not now. I understand why people love these two songs. "If I'm Dancing" and "Change Your Mind" are amazing and so fun, but if you think they are single worthy, please have a sit. "How I Roll" was that bop as was "The Showdown" and "The Hookup," but they would make horrible singles. 

But when it comes to singles, you go with what actually has a chance of connecting with a ton of people, most not even big Britney fans.

They have lots of songs to chose from, any of which could be hits...........

Just Luv Me, Love Me Down, Better, Slumber Party

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25 minutes ago, i i i wanna go said:

Only if they want to end the era. 

Do You Wanna Come Over is a fun album track that reminds us of old Britney. It's not a single. It's not the best showcase of the album.

No one was paying attention to Glory with the selection of songs they chose to release before the album. Several reviews have said those were the worst offerings. 

Liar is fun, but likewise would have been a hit 10 years ago not now. I understand why people love these two songs. But when it comes to singles, you go with what actually has a chance of connecting with a ton of people, many of whom have never bought a Britney album.

They have lots of songs to chose from, any of which could be hits...........

Just Luv Me, Love Me Down, Better, Slumber Party

So you think releasing what every other artist is releasing right now would be better, so they all can say she's just copying Selena and Bieber, etc to stay relevant?

Better and Slumber Party are fine, but I just don't think Just Luv Me is the kind of song people wants to hear from Britney Spears. Maybe if it was released 2 years ago, but right now I think there are just so many songs of that type, it's time to move on to something different. And DYWCO is it that kind of different, or If I'm Dancing or Man on the Moon.

Relax in the enjoyment that whatever we say on this thread we will have no bearing on what is single #2. Cheers!

My honest (personal) opinion.... 

Album Fillers: (not saying I don't love them but I just don't see them as singles) 

Invitation, Private Show, Man on the Moon, Clumbsy, Just Like Me, Hard to Forget Ya, What you need, change your mind, Liar, If I'm dancing, Coupuer electrique

Songs of single potential: (that actually have a shot of charting well) 

Do You Want to come over, Just Luv Me, Slumber Party, Love me down, Better

My complete era predictions:

Single 1 - Make Me

Single 2 - IDFK

Single 3 - IDFK 

I think this would be a great idea! When me and my non Britney fan friends listened to the album last night, they all loved this song and thought it was so different for Britney. Their favorites were Do You Wanna Come Over, Just Like Me, Liar and Slumber Party. I think any of them would be great choices. 

They also really liked Just Luv Me but thought people would think she was ripping off Selena Gomez even though they think Just Luv Me blows anything Selena has done right out of the water. 

Truthfully, all the songs are single material except for Clumsy and maybe Private Show, even though I love both songs. 

ya'll were praising the **** out of the song when it came out 

it's an amazing second single choice

Make Me was mellow 

and now she needs something more upbeat

Slumber Party or Love Me down for third single would be amazing ( it will keep this era alive like I Wanna Go and TTWE )

BUT PLEASE , NO JUST LUV ME 

I WILL SET MYSELF ON FIRE :donewithit:

Archived