IMPORTANT: How you can help GLORY get #1

Sexy4u95

People say "oh stream the album" bla bla bla. Sure, stream the album. I'm all for it. But the biggest help for album sales is PURCHASE A PHYSICAL COPY... This is where we are losing so far this week. 

Every 10 song downloads = 1 album equivalent (you are limited by how many copies you can purchase yourself) 

Every 1,500 streams = 1 album equivalent (great to do but very time consuming) 

If ur a big fan just take $12.00-$14.00 from this weeks check, go to Walmart or some similar store (or order on Amazon), and purchase another copy of the damn album. Congrats u have contributed the equivalent of 10 song downloads or 1,500 streams. Have 2 less coffees this week OK! This is our time to show our appreciation of BRITNEY' 

If you already have a physical copy then keep this as a keepsake, give another one away to a friend/stranger, or throw it in a bond fire/trash can if you please. 

Unlike Itunes which prevents you from purchasing multiple digital versions, there is no way for Billboard to track if you have already purchased the album when you purchase at the store. 

I know not everyone has the money, but I know most of you tomorrow can go out and purchase another copy. As long as you do separate transactions per album!!! 

Think about this. There are thousands of fans on Breatheheavy. I would say there are probably 3,000+ (Probably much more) people that read this forum every day! Even if we get 3,000 people to purchase 1 more physical copy each just in this dedicated group of fans that potentially will push actual album sales past 100,000! 

I placed 2 separate orders on Amazon, purchased a copy at Walmart and a copy at Target along with downloading the iTunes digital version. 

I am going to go purchase another 2 copies tomorrow!!! 

WE DEMANDED promotion and quality work from Britney. She delivered. Now Do this for her!! 

TAKE THE PLEDGE in this forum. Celebrate Britney's VMA performance tomorrow by purchasing another 1+ physical copies of the album!!!! 

LETS DO THIS!! 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Sexy4u95 said:
8 minutes ago, Sexy4u95 said:

People say "oh stream the album" bla bla bla. Sure, stream the album. I'm all for it. But the biggest help for album sales is PURCHASE A PHYSICAL COPY... This is where we are losing so far this week. 

Every 10 song downloads = 1 album equivalent (you are limited by how many copies you can purchase yourself) 

If ur a big fan just take $12.00-$14.00 from this weeks check, go to Walmart or some similar store (or order on Amazon), and purchase another copy of the damn album. Congrats u have contributed the equivalent of 10 song downloads or 1,500 streams. Have 2 less coffees this week OK! This is our time to show our appreciation of BRITNEY' 

If you already have a physical copy then keep this as a keepsake, give another one away to a friend/stranger, or throw it in a bond fire/trash can if you please. 

Unlike Itunes which prevents you from purchasing multiple digital versions, there is no way for Billboard to track if you have already purchased the album when you purchase at the store. 

I know not everyone has the money, but I know most of you tomorrow can go out and purchase another copy. As long as you do separate transactions per album!!! 

Think about this. There are thousands of fans on Breatheheavy. I would say there are probably 3,000+ (Probably much more) people that read this forum every day! Even if we get 3,000 people to purchase 1 more physical copy each just in this dedicated group of fans that potentially will push actual album sales past 100,000! 

I placed 2 separate orders on Amazon, purchased a copy at Walmart and a copy at Target along with downloading the iTunes digital version. 

WE DEMANDED promotion and quality work from Britney. She delivered. Now Do this for her!! 

TAKE THE PLEDGE in this forum. Celebrate Britney's VMA performance tomorrow by purchasing another 1+ physical copies of the album!!!! 

LETS DO THIS!! 

LETS DO THIS!! 

thankyou so much. I love fans like you. BRITNEY truly deserves this number 1..... and lets look at reality, we wont be getting another album anytime soon,... god know when.  lets strive to get this album to number 1!!!!!!!!! I agree. we should charge our credit cards just a bit : }. I mean its just this one week guys. COMEONE. LETS BUY TO THE WEEK ENDS...

5 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I purchase 2 copys digital and phyiscal but I'm not buying 10 damn albums that's kinda coo coo you might need to get evaluated sis :cigney:

I kept 1 copy and I have given the rest away to people I know like her but are not the type to go buy albums 

It seems like Britney has more die-hard fans OUTSIDE of the US, which is why she's usually flopping in the US. 

Reminder: Buying from your country (not US) is helping her sales in YOUR country, not the US and thus it's harder to make Glory #1 on BB200

Try buying from Amazon US. I don't think they deliver outside of the US but there are many ways to create an address in the US through freight forwarding companies that will receive your item and send it you in your country. I did that. 

12 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

It seems like Britney has more die-hard fans OUTSIDE of the US, which is why she's usually flopping in the US. 

Reminder: Buying from your country (not US) is helping her sales in YOUR country, not the US and thus it's harder to make Glory #1 on BB200

Try buying from Amazon US. I don't think they deliver outside of the US but there are many ways to create an address in the US through freight forwarding companies that will receive your item and send it you in your country. I did that. 

They deliver outside US. I preordered it at Amazon US and I'm from Australia. My CD's on it's way. I bought my digital copy from Itunes Au though. So, it won't count with US sales. 

Archived