VMA producers praised Britney's rehearsal in 2007... LINK

Sexy4u95

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its cuz they thought she was going to go full force...

And while she wasn't yet at full steam — after all, these were dry runs at the Palms to get her blocking straight and stage lighting situated — glimpses of what she used to be and what she could still become were there even in these early rehearsals. "

It's not like they would say "her performance isn't that great to be honest with you, you'll be thoroughly disappointed if you tune in and watch it" :nobitch:

That's why you don't trust anyone inside the operation, because they'll always tell you things like this :sickofu:

I was just looking for information regarding tomorrow's performance and I came across that article and it made me want to throw up. I just thought it was an interesting share. 

Im not worried about tomorrow's performance at all. She killed at BBMA and she will kill it tomorrow night! 

6 minutes ago, Sexy4u95 said:

I was just looking for information regarding tomorrow's performance and I came across that article and it made me want to throw up. I just thought it was an interesting share. 

Im not worried about tomorrow's performance at all. She killed at BBMA and she will kill it tomorrow night! 

Trolling I see. :sofedup:

Archived