Britney Admits She'd Like To Collaborate With Justin Timberlake: New Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Breathe_On_Me said:

Also to all of the people saying "Jessica won't allow a collab." Justin made a movie with Cameron Diaz after they broke up, and he was with Jessica. So why would he not be able to work with Britney?

and around that time they werent married and didnt have a child together and he used to do wtf he wanted even cheated on her. Besides, are you comparing cameron diaz's relationship with the one he had with britney? it didnt have the same impact

31 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I always thought she wanted to do more movies. She was so proud of Crossroads. It's weird how she switched up like that. Who told her she is a bad actress?! I feel like someone had to have said something to her because she's always talked about acting. 

Her stupid *** fans that slam everything she's done like Jane the Virgin, How I Met Your Mother, and recently the commercial with Kevin Bacon. 

14 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

because shes over it? She has no hard feelings about him. Its been a decade and they were kids. And clearly what stayed was good memories and I bet she wishes him the best and since she loves his music she said she wanted a collab like she said the same about gwen . She just doesnt make a big deal about it. Nothing weird. She refused a collab on 2006 because it was still recent for her, their break up, she still wrote dramatic for him, and also because she was in a bad place in her life, she didnt feel ready to meet him again...but we are in 2016 she's stronger and a lot of things changed

This is how it feels to me too, things change especially with time and parenthood.  They were babies when they dated.   who hasn't made some questionable choices?  It's part of maturing and evolving.  Honestly,  It's more the media and some people that can't let go of the whole Britney & Justin drama.  I genuinely feel they've both moved on.

22 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Sis, she doesn't have to be good at everything. She's a singer and a performer. She's not an actress and that's ok. She's allowed to suck at stuff. 

And she was not good on Jane The Virgin. She just wasn't. We even got blatant CueCardney for some of it :pieceofwhat:

Britney is a great comedic actress in my opinion. She was fantastic on Will & Grace, and hilarious on SNL :hype:

Archived