• Last Reply
13 minutes ago, blurryface said:

she literally acted like it was 2001 all over again

haven't seen her that comfortable since the ITZ era

:wontcry: 

Cuecardney was strong in this, though. :tbh:

9 minutes ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

I gagged at her sarcasm...

Me too. The question was praising Crossroads, so she basically knowingly trashed her movie. :jfallonlol:

I don't think she meant it that she hadn't worked with him before but she was nervous and was just answering who she wanted to work with. I think in the last ten years or so she couldn't face him because she a in a bad place and didn't want him to see her but now I think that she does want to repair things with him. It brings everything full circle in her life. The vmas, being in great shape and full of life and also forgiving someone who clearly deeply impacted the first half of her life. She didn't make a big deal about it so no one can make her out to be desperate. (Or maybe she was trying to calm the media storm brought on by her Liar lyrics).

Also there was those rumors a month or two ago where justin supposedly met her in her hotel room in Vegas and stayed for a few hours. :quirkney:

10 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Sometimes when people go through difficult **** in life the brain kinds of shut off and erases some memories as "self defense" and "preservation". I know this because I went through 3 very difficult years in my own life where I was depressive and there are certain things that I remmber vividly but others I simply forgot and after those 3 years, it's been hard to keep the amazing memory I had before. I don't see anything strange in Britney changing her favorite video or her wanting to work with Justin,if anything, it proves she has moved on.

I'm so sorry. :\ I hope your life is in a better place now. 

9 minutes ago, Denisa said:

it's not weird that she wants to work with him.. it's weird the way she said that.. lol

I wasn't talking directly at you (I'm on mobile so I didn't read all the replies) but on her last interviews I've read a lot of people saying that she forgets stuff, so I'm just putting my personal experience that it's something pretty normal. (I didn't mean for my comment to sound negative)

1 minute ago, Toxicité said:

I'm so sorry. :\ I hope your life is in a better place now. 

Aww thanks bb :) I am in a much better place both mentally and emotionally. I think sometimes you have to go through difficult **** so you can learn how to cope in life and find who you are. Looking back, I am grateful that what happened, happened because it made much stronger and I'm able to help others.

7 minutes ago, Thisdude said:

She loved acting and she always said that she wants to be in more movies... and suddenly she consider herself as a bad actress.. I`m confused!

I'm pretty sure she gives these artsy fartsy answers to the media just to be nice and move on to another question.
She's totally free and uncensored in this Q&A, she have no ***** left to give :gimmemoar: I'm pretty sure THIS is her honest answer!

29 minutes ago, Wonderstruck said:

At 3:00, when she was asked about the tour... I could be reading into things, but she did not seem very keen on the idea. (Can't say I blame her.) 

She nots she very comfortable in vegas I can see how it easy for her being a mom and all but it's not easy for her fans and I really want her to tour again tbh mainstream artist tour they dont perform in vegas 

"A lot of Cool people I love" That was so sweet, and genuine, I love it. Also you could tell Britney was touched by the smile comment, I'm sure she's feeling indifferent especially the things these Asshats say on here, and GP is catching on. I'm open for the possibilities, and I'm glad Britney is too, She likes him, her kids like him. :quirkney:

"It's Just so Hard to forget Ya!"

:feelingmyself:

OMG! this era has been slayed me so much. This time she went even far than in BJ promo when she said justin's music inspires her, this time she made it clear: she would like to work with him! :gobaby: Love how she gives no fcks now, how shes not afraid of talking, you can see she says what's in her mind, not so controlled anymore :gobaby: I can picture justin wanting to work with her too, can you imagine if he would not only produce a song for her like also collab? it would be THE feat of pop history! but..... JESSICA BIEL will never allow it!! trust me.... so that is not gonna happen

Archived