Britney Admits She'd Like To Collaborate With Justin Timberlake: New Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Sunset8 said:

"A lot of Cool people I love" That was so sweet, and genuine, I love it. Also you could tell Britney was touched by the smile comment, I'm sure she's feeling indifferent especially the things these Asshats say on here, and GP is catching on. I'm open for the possibilities, and I'm glad Britney is too, She likes him, her kids like him. :quirkney:

"It's Just so Hard to forget Ya!"

:feelingmyself:

No shade here but how do you know her kids like jt? I mean, I know they like bieber, but jt? I've never heard of her mentioning jt and her kids on the same sentence. 

5 hours ago, Breathe_On_Me said:

Are there more details about this Las Vegas meet up?

You can google "Justin Timberlake visits Britney Spears hotel" if you want to see a bunch of articles about the same rumor. But here's what one of them said:

The hot rumor out of Las Vegas is that Justin Timberlake made a special visit to a long-time ex-girlfriend, Britney Spears.

They spent “several hours alone in her hotel suite.” The celebrity blog Crazy Days and Nights hinted that *** was probably involved. The telltale sign was that Britney appeared “really animated afterward.”

This was July 11th btw. Really really fresh. I don't know whether to chock it up to bullshit buuuut idk. Then there was Battle of the Sexxxes, Justin's leaked song demo with a female duet that had to be meant for Britney. Like the lyrics were so crazy obvious. :idkney:

5 minutes ago, adrenaliner said:

I want to see the person who is like "hmm What do i want to know about Britney Spears, who just released an album? OH YEAH IMMA ASK WHAT IS HER FAVORITE THING SBOUT BEING A MOM!" :orangu:

She probably longs for people to ask her about music. Plus it's so obvious that she is SO PROUD of this record!!! 

5 minutes ago, Justney said:

You can google "Justin Timberlake visits Britney Spears hotel" if you want to see a bunch of articles about the same rumor. But here's what one of them said:

The hot rumor out of Las Vegas is that Justin Timberlake made a special visit to a long-time ex-girlfriend, Britney Spears.

They spent “several hours alone in her hotel suite.” The celebrity blog Crazy Days and Nights hinted that *** was probably involved. The telltale sign was that Britney appeared “really animated afterward.”

This was July 11th btw. Really really fresh. I don't know whether to chock it up to bullshit buuuut idk. Then there was Battle of the Sexxxes, Justin's leaked song demo with a female duet that had to be meant for Britney. Like the lyrics were so crazy obvious. :idkney:

*** involved? O.o 

he's married haha

5 minutes ago, etoya said:

*** involved? O.o 

he's married haha

Yeah that's what the article said too lol:

"If true, Justin’s married life could get messy real quick. Just not because he cheated, but also that Jessica Biel is pregnant. The same blog reported, (quote) “Even though it seems like it was just a second ago she had a baby, she is pregnant again.”

Last week, Jessica was photographed leaving from the office of her OB-GYN."

Although honestly Kfed had a kid on the way and what not way back when. It's not a huge factor lol. I'm kidding... I kind of don't believe *** happened if they met at all, but it is curious non the less.

It is a bit odd that she speaks of him like he wasn't her first love and like he is a complete stranger. Well,I guess it has been 14 years so they basically are strangers now.

Reminds me of JT's song he wrote about her, Amnesia. "I can feel it almost start to change, but it just hurts too much I let it go away" and his memory of her reappears from time to time but the pain is too much to handle so he just tries to forget it. I think that's what britney does too. "She's a stranger that I used to know" honestly that song is still so chilling every time I listen to it. 

6 hours ago, Breathe_On_Me said:

Also to all of the people saying "Jessica won't allow a collab." Justin made a movie with Cameron Diaz after they broke up, and he was with Jessica. So why would he not be able to work with Britney?

I don't even fall into these justney theories, I think jt is a **** and I don't think he has feelings for her, I mean, cmon, 14 years later :tiffeyeroll:

But i think sometimes he seems a two faces bipolar pressed kunt :madonna:

Like he's still bitter at some things only bc his ego is too big. 

I'm not even saying jessica is insecure about Britney, but i happen to think what does she think about him singing cmar everywhere and always mentioning the process, the hurt and blah blah blah. It's not like jt doesn't have a lot of hits. I wonder if she knows more songs are about brit like never again, wgaca (even tho he said it was about Elisha, he confirmed he had the experience to relate to) and I idk how many more... 

Is there any song about cameron tho? :xcuseme:

Their split was too amicable. Maybe that's why jessica didn't have a problem with it. 

7 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

It is a bit odd that she speaks of him like he wasn't her first love and like he is a complete stranger. Well,I guess it has been 14 years so they basically are strangers now.

Reminds me of JT's song he wrote about her, Amnesia. "I can feel it almost start to change, but it just hurts too much I let it go away" and his memory of her reappears from time to time but the pain is too much to handle so he just tries to forget it. I think that's what britney does too. "She's a stranger that I used to know" honestly that song is still so chilling every time I listen to it. 

Its not that odd, i mean i thought my first BF were my true love when i met him, i was 14.... thats 15 years ago and i dont even know what i were thinking, i dont even think he looks good now and when we run in to each other we talk like we are just fimiliar with one and other, its like those years never even happened and i dont think about him at all. :idkney:

anyway i think they would work well together in terms of music, bc JT is agreat artist and makes good music so im here for it :saycheese:

7 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

exactly people just overreacted. If he wrote and produced cry me a river why cant he talk about it? the ask was if being in a good place, good mood helps him to write (maybe because of cant stop this feeling?) and JT answered that it depends and that in the past suffering helped him to write CMAR. He didnt even mention her name. So now isnt britney also allowed to mention everytime? To be honest britney has mentioning his name way more times, since BJ promo than him hers nowadays. Britney has making clear since BJ that she has no hard feelings against JT, she actually enjoys a lot his music. She would be disappointed if she knew the drama and hate this fan base can create.

And omg..if she wants to work with him that means she doesnt mind to stay in the same room with him anymore!! that is such a development and proves that it no longer hurts her and shes cool and probably only have good memories and admires his work. I bet she was very happy when his first child was born. But hey...dont get your hopes too high... Jessica will not allow that! aaand shes right!! because if those two work  and spend some time together I think it will be all sparkles again. Justin became a different person but britney still is romantic and I can picture her feeling some things. Not meaning that she would fall in love again, but you know...and tho' she talks like she would be comfortable to stay around him I think it would make her nervous

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=TWU_xg8lExg

http://www.vogue.it/en/people-are-talking-about/parties-events/2011/06/cameron-diaz-justin-timberlake-interview

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/02/justin-timberlake-finally-admits-cry-me-a-river-is-about-britney/

He also mentioned her talking about his childhood on an Australian tv show sunrise and a lot more that I don't remember now where they were. And not to mention all the times he called her  a ***** when he sang cry me a river:tiffeyeroll:

6 hours ago, MajorPayne said:

I didn't get why people flipped out about vanity fair. He didn't even say anything bad about her. He talked about HIS song. Should he never talk about his own song? I didn't get people reaction. Anyway I think it would be sweet if they did something together. 

Bc its always the same crap he pulls... Like "poor me I slept crying looking at the ceiling and she didn't support me". Im not saying he didn't suffer, but godney knows that every damn time he talks about that song he plays the victim card and has been 14 years now :tiffeyeroll:

People overreacted ia but he needs to let this poor act go. It might looked cute when he was 21 or even 25 and had a kinda hot body, but rn when he looks a creepy 40 yrs smt pedofile stalker that lives in his mom basement in the middle of nowhere along with jls? Not so much. 

Archived