Britney Admits She'd Like To Collaborate With Justin Timberlake: New Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

I think after what happened with perfume the director made it clear that he's not gonna work with her again so I guess that's why she's saying slave now! damn Britney how many amazing directors you're gonna lose :embarrassney:

After Joseph Kahn and david lachapelle :embarrassney:

Francis Lawrence next ? :embarrassney:

i'm scared:omg:

3 hours ago, div said:

SHE SAID SHES A HORRIBLE ACTRESS IM SAD :disbelief:

I'm so glad she said this tbh. Before she was so enthusiastic about doing film or whatever. Which I'm guessing she was very curious. But now that she knows it's not for her she is stepping aside and knowing that music is where her strong suite is. She has incredibly matured. I wish so many artists would be real and realize this. I cant with singers these days trying to become triple threats. 

1 hour ago, Austin1994 said:

Wendy williams reported awhile back that britney wanted justin to perform  with her at her POM shows there's been rumors that britney wants to work with him :rihclapp: guess it's true :ohnoney:

I'll post the video link when i find it :hyped:

Wendo Willibee has the worst sources, I wouldn't count on her for accurate info

:tiffsmoke:

26 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

I'm so glad she said this tbh. Before she was so enthusiastic about doing film or whatever. Which I'm guessing she was very curious. But now that she knows it's not for her she is stepping aside and knowing that music is where her strong suite is. She has incredibly matured. I wish so many artists would be real and realize this. I cant with singers these days trying to become triple threats. 

Ehh... She was a great actress before the breakdown, it was only after that period that she developed greater anxiety and problems with confidence in herself... Just look at the difference:

12 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Ehh... She was a great actress before the breakdown, it was only after that period that she developed greater anxiety and problems with confidence in herself... Just look at the difference:

I get you. She used to be good on comedy, I like it too!! But after her breakdown I only think she was good on how i met your mother! after it was bad... and I felt really embarrassed watching that tv show last year and even last week with kevin bacon. Dont know why but she kinda lost that goofy natural acting. And she seems more confident nowadays than she was around hiym time. so who knows happened?  britneys's life and whats in her head is a mystery

Archived