Is Britney doing better than you expected?

BlackoutBugatti

Is she (this week)  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

The fact that she's performing at the VMA's... that alone PROVES she's doing well beyond what is expected. She probably vowed to never do the VMAs again after 2007... but she's brave enough now to do it.

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

But this week started yesterday so I don't get what you wanna judge ? MM is 3 on iTunes Ok but maybe it'll be 25 at the end of the week. I just don't get how you can judge a week in 24h

I'm not saying judge a week I'm saying have the past two days surpassed your expectations or not:MJ:

That's why i said this week (so far) :MJ:

I'm just really blown away by the amazing album. It's probably the first Britney album since Blackout that I'm listening to from start to finish. I'm confused that it's not getting more acclaim or just buzz on Twitter. I feel like when Anti and Lemonade came out my timeline was full of that for weeks. Even articles from sites. But I haven't seen much for Britney. And like... It's a really great pop album. 

Archived