Facebook comments on BuzzFeed article about CK

div

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't matter what people basic enough to flood Facebook with hate comments think. The video has almost 10 million views in less than 48 hours. She killed it. She's everywhere right now and we should be so so so incredibly proud of her no matter what the haters (who have been here since 1999) have to say.

1 minute ago, zombie hands said:

wtf

someone posted, " I agree. Unlike everyone else - she actually lip synced her own songs. I thought it was kind of lame. "

......??? she was singing, how come so much bimbos are saying she was lip sincing?? the **** are they deaf?? 

You just have to laugh on them... stupid deaf people..haters gonna hate... 

Guest emailmycock

I haven't paid attention to Facebook since 2014, back when it used to be popular. Only aunties and religious people use it nowadays:arianabye:

I think, at this point, we need to reach out to the alienated fans - the ones who dropped her after In The Zone. They know what's up and are used to the lipsyncing, but they're genuinely curious about Britney and what she's up to. They'll certainly buy and update their repertoire given the right songs.

I gifted several copies of Love Me Down and Man On The Moon to a few friends, around eight of them, and they ended up buying the full album. 

I have yet to see any good comments about it except for on here.  Not sure why...she was cute and totally engaged in his conversation.  So she was nervous totally letting loose in front of someone she had never met before...I can't at people who can't understand the concept of anxiety.  She did awesome.

I am not trying to be negative but I can't watch Britney's CK. It's a little too weird and uncomfortable for me. I'm sorry, drag me for it but Id rather voice my honest opinion than hide from it and truthfully it's the most uncomfortable ck so far that's why people are upset.

3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I have yet to see any good comments about it except for on here.  Not sure why...she was cute and totally engaged in his conversation.  So she was nervous totally letting loose in front of someone she had never met before...I can't at people who can't understand the concept of anxiety.  She did awesome.

I saw lots of negative and POSITIVE comments tho. There are lots of people praising it in Youtube and Twitter. The negative ones in Youtube will always complain about Britney no matter what she does. They are not important.

Archived