PREDICTION: Barbra might block Britney in the UK! (Barbra #1 Britney #2) --- STREAM HARD!!

Lou M. Taylor

11 minutes ago, Godlory said:

The #2 on iTunes is a Now! compilation album, even if it outsells Glory, it doesn't matter because it isn't allowed to chart.

http://snkhan.co.uk/stuff/iTunes.php?chart=albums

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_That's_What_I_Call_Music!

By 1989, Now, Hits, and other various-artist compilation albums were occupying such a high fraction of the UK Albums Chart that a separate UK Compilation Chart was created to restrict the Albums Chart to releases by a single act.[7]

Edit: Glory is #4 now but it's another compilation album at #3. So no worries.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some inside news to share with you guys regarding sales at Target.

Despire limited quantities by RCA, Glory averaged 3.8 units sold per store in the company yesterday. To compare, Barbra's album averaged 4.2 units per store. With 1,792 stores, this means Target sold 6,809 copies of Glory compared 7,526 copies of Barbra.

Keep in mind these are first day sales at Target only. We need to stream!

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Also, Florida Georgia Line is averaging 4.1 units per store so we're losing to them. Both them and Barbra aren't on Spotify though

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I have some inside news to share with you guys regarding sales at Target.

Despire limited quantities by RCA, Glory averaged 3.8 units sold per store in the company yesterday. To compare, Barbra's album averaged 4.2 units per store. With 1,792 stores, this means Target sold 6,809 copies of Glory compared 7,526 copies of Barbra.

Keep in mind these are first day sales at Target only. We need to stream!

Thanks for the information and we are not behind really far. We are winning in streaming now so....WORK *****

Just now, button said:

@danny1994 It's not possible that distribute more copies to Target this week?

I don't want her to lose because of a lack of shipments :leaving:

I'm sure they'll ramp up the shipments and maybe she'll have the advantage then. Most store sold out of whatever they got, so maybe putting some extras on the shelf will help.

22 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I'm sure they'll ramp up the shipments and maybe she'll have the advantage then. Most store sold out of whatever they got, so maybe putting some extras on the shelf will help.

I hope so... She's losing in digital sales to FGL as well. Any info on the gap between the two?

1 hour ago, confidentnotcocky said:

Barbara is getting that promo by advertising her album continuously on TV commercials, I saw it during prime time shows and on breakfast TV.

Britney doesn't have that this time, the last TV advert is saw for an album of hers was blackout.

Shes just done an advert with kevin bacon promoting apple music (and by extension make me and the album) girl where have you been?

Hey there, UK fan here,

yesterday I streamed with an American vpn but today i'm streaming for the UK,

Glory's doing quite well here (even though we have flop radio stations) 

In fact on the way to my aunt's house today,a car driving past was playing Change Your Mind (I died) 

Top 3 for sure

Archived