'Better' Appreciation Thread

IllPass

Can we all just take a moment to discuss how a gem like Better found its way into the deluxe edition and not the standard issue.

That song has a groove and kind of reminds me a bit of 'Lean On' by Major Lazer and DJ Snake especially the instrumental. It kind of has Asian influences which are great.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, IllPass said:

Can we all just take a moment to discuss how a gem like Better found its way into the deluxe edition and not the standard issue.

That song has a groove and kind of reminds me a bit of 'Lean On' by Major Lazer and DJ Snake especially the instrumental. It kind of has Asian influences which are great.

I think you just said it, sounds similar to Lean on me, I love the song, it's so great and groovy but the lyrics are my favorite part, I love it when Britney goes all monogamy on her songs

Idk it feels so authentic to me, plus it reflects a lot her musical taste and influences, the real love theme Janet and Madonna use throughout the 90's

I need to stop ITZning, Better inspires me to have a steady *** to bang :blaughing:

Don't think it will be a single, would be neat if only Lean on Me didn't exist but it does

The same goes for Just Luv Me

Beyonce a Kelly already had this issue with Halo/Already Gone because of the same writers

Already gone is a beatiful song (just like halo) but it didn't do quite well because they were released to close together

9 minutes ago, Darluke_ said:

this needs to be a single :lessons: tbh team britney take notes

yeah I've been wondering the same thing too :beynah:

And yeah, who are they? I mean, it's a reality show, obviously, but which one? are they all from the same reality show?:britlol:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
12 hours ago, Red_B86 said:

Who is this woman?

Actually, who are all of these women??

:nyheadache::tiffanynod::yesplease::tifftear::tiffhair:

They seem so trashy but so funny too :shadelaugh:

The one in the gif I posted's name is Schatar Saphhira. She also goes by the name Hottie. She was on some reality TV show called 'Golddiggers'.

Not too sure about the others though!

Archived