CP already has over 4 million views

Anti-Hero

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

I wish she talked about glory since its getting  literally viral.

Obviously I fast-forwarded through everything but Britney's segment, but surely James mentioned before or after the segment that she has an album out?  They always do that on these shows.

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Obviously I fast-forwarded through everything but Britney's segment, but surely James mentioned before or after the segment that she has an album out?  They always do that on these shows.

We should have seen it..someone cia exhaler has to find it tbh

When it aired on his show, after the carpool karaoke James Corden announced that Glory is out now, while holding a picture of the album. I wish they included that in this Youtube video!! They did in the Michelle Obama carpool karaoke to promote the song she arranged called "This is for my girls."

6 minutes ago, greenbear89 said:

When it aired on his show, after the carpool karaoke James Corden announced that Glory is out now, while holding a picture of the album. I wish they included that in this Youtube video!! They did in the Michelle Obama carpool karaoke to promote the song she arranged called "This is for my girls."

Oh, that's good.  Weird that they didn't mention the album anywhere on YouTube, though.

200_s.gif

Oh well.  Hopefully most people watching it are aware that she has an album out.

Archived