Liar need to be next single

SamanthaBailey

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe not the next single, but it should be a single eventually.  I'm envisioning a huge remix featuring noted man haters Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert, with performances at all 247 country music award shows.  And the video will be like a combination of the 'Before He Cheats' and 'Kerosene' videos.  And the remix will be sent to country radio, where Britney will get her first #1 country single (sorry, Jamie Lynn). :shake::shake::shake:

Ok, now I need to calm myself down because none of that will ever happen, obviously.  

completely agree!! or slumber party!! but liar is my 1st choice such a ******* jam

12 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

I'm actually all for Love Me Down as the second single, but if Liar becomes the 2nd single, I want it to be a controversial video, like Britney smashing raw noodles with a sledgehammer, or burning denim. :hype:

love me down is too generic! 

5 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

completely agree!! or slumber party!! but liar is my 1st choice such a ******* jam

love me down is too generic! 

I haven't seen any reaction video with a negative review of Love Me Down. I get what you're saying with it being generic, but Britney desperately needs a radio hit. Her last radio hit was I Wanna Go and that was in 2011.

Also, Love Me Down is well-received on Twitter.

Archived