Just to keep everyone realistic..

IRunAway

YES I'm super proud and YES homegirl is killin' it rn and YES we still have the VMA performance, but don't lock in the "at least 100K" thing till at least mid-week.

This is Britney, her sales are ALWAYS SUPREMELY front-loaded, and they always drop the expected sales estimate once or twice.  

Lets pray this album is an exception... But meanwhile, stay real too. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IRunAway said:

YES I'm super proud and YES homegirl is killin' it rn and YES we still have the VMA performance, but don't lock in the "at least 100K" thing till at least mid-week.

This is Britney, her sales are ALWAYS SUPREMELY front-loaded, and they always drop the expected sales estimate once or twice.  

Lets pry pry this album is an exception... But meanwhile, stay real too. 

Totally agree on the front loaded comment. We should just wait and see like the queen always suggests

She has to slay the VMAs to keep these sales going. Brit bring the snakes, dogs, cats, rats, possums, orangutans... just bring the whole farm *****! I need Noahs Arc realness. You know what scratch that, I need Brit to **** G-Eazy on stage to make me. Put a gag him during his verse, and sing it for him. We could honestly have her tie him to a stretcher, and perform her choreo on top of him as backup dancers wheel them around the stage.

25 minutes ago, div said:

Circus prediction was 300K tho :bichpls:

If she slays on VMA iam confident that shes going to be number one with more than 150 :myjam:

only if she slays tho. if she keeps the same vegas performance its going to tank :bichpls:

I can't imagine that after investing in so much promo for this era,  the vma performance would be an exact copy of her pom one. I know the bbmas were, but it was her first live tv performance in forever. 

Archived