Chris Crocker promote Glory

BPAGG31

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

He dissed her like there's no tomorrow during the FF & BJ and now he's proud?

Sweetie you either support fully in the good & the bad times or GTFO

I think most people dragged her for her performances in FF era and the uninspired music on BJ. So yes, he can be proud of her now. 

I actually have more respect for Chris than I do some fans on this forum.

He did a video in defense of his comments and feelings on Britney during the FF era and he was very clear
that he was not disrespecting her as a person and that he'll always love and support Britney as a person...
however he felt he couldn't support Britney the artist when she doesn't seem to be enjoying what she's doing
or is a shell of what she used to be on stage looking and moving like a zombie robot.
Over 50% of exhale said the exact same thing during FF era... only worse, they actually shaded her, attacked her,
dragged her, mocked her and some even stopped being fans of her. They then came running back as soon as WB video dropped.

He's never stopped being a fan tbf, but he wasn't about to stop being honest either.
I can sort of respect that more than half the **** I see on here by some 'fans' :ipass: 

17 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

I actually have more respect for Chris than I do some fans on this forum.

He did a video in defense of his comments and feelings on Britney during the FF era and he was very clear
that he was not disrespecting her as a person and that he'll always love and support Britney as a person...
however he felt he couldn't support Britney the artist when she doesn't seem to be enjoying what she's doing
or is a shell of what she used to be on stage looking and moving like a zombie robot.
Over 50% of exhale said the exact same thing during FF era... only worse, they actually shaded her, attacked her,
dragged her, mocked her and some even stopped being fans of her. They then came running back as soon as WB video dropped.

He's never stopped being a fan tbf, but he wasn't about to stop being honest either.
I can sort of respect that more than half the **** I see on here by some 'fans' :ipass: 

You've been consistently slaying me with your posts since I've been lurking around Exhale :)

Archived