Make Me is about to reach 9k pure sales only today...

andreafly1

...if the song stays in Top 10 until Thursday, it has the chance to sell more than 50k copies (pure sales) + streams numbers are obviously going to be better this week...rise up, Make Me rise, this is the beginning! :overwhelm:

(Source: digitalsalesdata.com)

P.S. It is TOO EARLY for BB 200's predictions. Competition is STRONG. FGL are winning on pure sales followed by Barbra and Britney's winning on streaming, so we can't really predict anything, at the moment... the VMAs are a HUGE event, i'm sure Britney knows that very well...FGL better enjoy that #1 spot on US iTunes because they'll drop very very soon...let's wait & see! ;) 

(STREAM LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW ON SPOTIFY/APPLE MUSIC - PURCHASE EVERY SINGLE COPY YOU CAN AFFORD/ GIFT IT TO EVERY SINGLE FRIEND YOU KNOW, EVEN IF THEY DON'T WANT THE ALBUM, THANKS. :moorangu: )

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

She's currently slaying on Amazon US at #1 on Amazon Best Sellers ("Music" category - overall), FGL #2...and then our girl. :selenerz: 

:wontcry:

I'm just thankful that neither FGL nor Frank's albums will be on Spotify this week.  That's a huge relief.  And Barbra's streams will be ****, so she isn't a threat in that regard.  

Can 'Make Me' just ******* get into the Top 10 already? :whitneyshade:  Once it does that, it can drop like a rock- I don't care.  I just want it to be a Top 10 single! :tiffsniffle:

4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

:wontcry:

I'm just thankful that neither FGL nor Frank's albums will be on Spotify this week.  That's a huge relief.  And Barbra's streams will be ****, so she isn't a threat in that regard.  

Can 'Make Me' just ******* get into the Top 10 already? :whitneyshade:  Once it does that, it can drop like a rock- I don't care.  I just want it to be Top 10! :tiffsniffle:

If you're talking about US iTunes well, great news: it is currently at #5! :overwhelm:

(Top 10 on BB Hot 100 is...well...this is what dreeeeeams are made of... if you know what i mean... :moorangu: )

Btw, Frank Ocean is slaying on Apple Stream but we're there at #7 too and slowly coming for him...!

2 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

If you're talking about US iTunes well, great news: it is currently at #5! :overwhelm:

Btw, Frank Ocean is slaying on Apple Stream but we're there at #7 too and slowly coming for him...!

Top 10 on iTunes is great, but I'm talking about the Hot 100. :dorkney: If it gets into the Top 10 on the Hot 100 even for just one week, it'll be a certified hit.  That's all I want- is it too much to ask? :wendycry:

2 minutes ago, Glory1993 said:

I have some question about apple music streaming... I am not from USA and in my country itunes is not availabe... nor spotify, but i found a way and installed it via VPN Hopla which i installed on Google Chrome, but how i can use apple music for streaming? and can someone gift me a glory?

Just create an Apple Stream (or iTunes) account using Hola (United States VPN), set your region as United States and you're set!

5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

If the song stays steady tomorrow I think after the VMA's Sunday it will reach #1 on itunes again, maybe it'll out peak #17 on the Hot100 after the VMA's 

An outpeak is most likely impossible, according to me. The next BB HOT 100's update this Tuesday (tracking week from 08/19 to 08/25)  will be a bit of a disaster, the song will probably drop out of the Top 70. Definitely jumping A LOT in two weeks, tho...let's see what happens!

3 minutes ago, Glory1993 said:

Thank you :kisses2all:

You're totally welcome!

Archived