So...I went shopping today and I saw this...

Riley Gates

5ujnk9.jpg

THE QUEEN IS EVERYWHERE!!!! #BritneyDidItFirst

ANYWAYS, I pre-ordered the Glory album on iTunes (even tho I had the leaked version) and I'm so excited! I also bought the physical copy

even tho my flop car doesn't have a CD player (2017)

2s12k55.jpg

ONE LAST THING! JUSTICE for "BETTER"...that's my JAM! It's such a great song, that I can't believe it won't be a single!

"Show me what's under your t-shirt, and bare it like it's your first time.."

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

You're driving a car from 1806 or something?

Slay those copies sold.:orly:

No girl, i'm driving a 2017 car...*sips tea* They just want everything high tech...w/ Apple CarPlay and all that...ugh! BUT still had to buy it cuz I always do!

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

You never know they might release a single off the deluxe :bwink:

I just ******* love almost all the songs! Better, Just Luv Me, Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Liar, Make me...etc. 

2 minutes ago, Riley Gates said:

No girl, i'm driving a 2017 car...*sips tea* They just want everything high tech...w/ Apple CarPlay and all that...ugh! BUT still had to buy it cuz I always do!

I just ******* love almost all the songs! Better, Just Luv Me, Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Liar, Make me...etc. 

It's such a flawless album :mcry:

4 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Do we have 2017 cars already in 2016? Or are you from the future?:lanacackle:

And of course you should buy the physical tbh, just for the collection it's worth it.

Boy, they make new cars in 2015-16 and slap a 2017 on it and call it a day, well granted this one is redesigned compared to the 2016 model. I drive a Kia :)

22 minutes ago, Riley Gates said:

ONE LAST THING! JUSTICE for "BETTER"...that's my JAM! It's such a great song, that I can't believe it won't be a single!

BETTER is sooo much better :myjam:

22 minutes ago, Riley Gates said:

BETTER is sooo much better :myjam:

Archived