Kylie tweeted Brit

OutrageousSin

1 minute ago, ItsEJBitch said:

She said this during the Femme Fatale era: "I think she's great. I've met her before and we've worked with some of the same people who help put our tours together."

They would honestly make such a fun pop song together

Ugh, I'm so sad that it will probably never happen. :crying2:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Britneybbhmm said:

:idkha:but I know Kylie Jenner! 

I heard about her, but I think she isn't a huge
deal in america, maybe that is why
I don't know her! But I like her song "all the lovers"

1 hour ago, Slurper said:

I was waiting for Kylie Jenner :JLostare:

I don't know this other girl you talking about :mcry:

lol all this Kylie Jenner bashing in here is so odd its like what has she ever done to offend you she was a child when the Kardashians premiered now shes older and all shes doing is running her business while being in the public eye

My first thought was Kylie Jenner cause when it comes to social media she has a lot of influence, her shouting out Britney on snapchat or insta would be amazing

18 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

lol all this Kylie Jenner bashing in here is so odd its like what has she ever done to offend you she was a child when the Kardashians premiered now shes older and all shes doing is running her business while being in the public eye

My first thought was Kylie Jenner cause when it comes to social media she has a lot of influence, her shouting out Britney on snapchat or insta would be amazing

I just can't stand that entire family.  The only one of them with any real talent is Kanye, but he's such an annoying ******* that even his talents are becoming negligible.  The others are useless (and don't give me that "but they're so good at marketing themselves- that's a talent!" bullshit, because it's literally just that: bullshit). Kendall isn't so bad since she's actually making a legit career for herself, but :ugh: at the rest of them.  At least Paris Hilton, the archetype for the Kardashians (as much as I love Queen P, I will never forgive her for unleashing Kim K. on the world), actually worked hard and did **** besides being a total waste of space. :keshawave:

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

I just can't stand that entire family.  The only one of them with any real talent is Kanye, but he's such an annoying ******* that even his talents are becoming negligible.  The others are useless (and don't give me that "but they're so good at marketing themselves- that's a talent!" bullshit, because it's literally just that: bullshit). Kendall isn't so bad since she's actually making a legit career for herself, but :ugh: at the rest of them.  At least Paris Hilton, the archetype for the Kardashians (as much as I love Queen P, I will never forgive her for unleashing Kim K. on the world), actually worked hard and did **** besides being a total waste of space. :keshawave:

Is there like a reason why? like people talk about talent but not everyone in the world is TALENTED at something lets be honest at least they took their misfortune and turned it into a blessing they literally are just a family whos lives are broadcasted on tv nothing special but nothing horrendous as people make them seem

The way people try to come for them you would think they ******** a sunday school full of children, got caught on tape and still weren't convicted

I understand not liking people but when it comes to them people are so OTT (over the top)

18 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

Is there like a reason why? like people talk about talent but not everyone in the world is TALENTED at something lets be honest at least they took their misfortune and turned it into a blessing they literally are just a family whos lives are broadcasted on tv nothing special but nothing horrendous as people make them seem

The way people try to come for them you would think they ******** a sunday school full of children, got caught on tape and still weren't convicted

I understand not liking people but when it comes to them people are so OTT (over the top)

I know it's dumb to just dislike people for no reason, but I can't help it! :woopsie: I don't, like, hate them or wish them death or anything- I just think they're all annoying af and I'd rather not be exposed to them.  They're literally inescapable now, which I guess is what bugs me the most.  I don't begrudge you or anyone else for liking them, though!  They just aren't my thing.  I prefer the original:

tumblr_loxowl1pAs1qhw5h7o1_500.gif

Just now, DirtyMind said:

I know it's dumb to just dislike people for no reason, but I can't help it! :woopsie: I don't, like, hate them or wish them death or anything- I just think they're all annoying af and I'd rather not be exposed to them.  They're literally inescapable now, which I guess is what bugs me the most.  I don't begrudge you or anyone else for liking them, though!  They just aren't my thing.  I prefer the original.

tumblr_loxowl1pAs1qhw5h7o1_500.gif

enhanced-buzz-15516-1360176201-7.jpg

I can't with the first page.

Who the **** is Kylie Jenner.  :gtfo:

(srsly tho why is this chick famous... she's the ultimate form of "being famous for being famous" because all I know is that she's famous... for what? Idk)

I'm not from the US and don't care about Kardashians. The only Kylie I know is the pop queen. :BBMAney:

50 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

Shes a spolied snobby girl who gets everything she wants to and doesnt work for it. She ***** around with black guys and runs around wrecking one expensive car after another because she cant learn how to drive because she cant stop looking in the mirror because she thinks shes better than everyone else with her plastic surgeries. She thinks her opinions on everything matter and that the way shes living her life is the only way that exists.

high school is full of girls like her and everyone except football jocks hates them for a reason... Even the jocks hate them for all other purposes other than *******.

Archived