Realistically, what do you think the next single will be?

Dynasty

36 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Just cause it was a buzz track means nothing. Zayns 2nd single was a buzz track, as was Gagas on Artpop. Out of the Woods was Taylor's 6th single, which was a buzz track. There are others too. I don't think it matters or will make a difference tbh. 

There's no way it's going to be the 2nd single because the 2nd single is probably coming out next month so they wouldn't have released it as the final buzz track so close to releasing it as an actual single.......it just wouldn't make sense from a sales/impact stand point! 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should go like this in my opinion:

1. Make Me

2. Do You Wanna Come Over?

3. Slumber Party

4. Just Luv Me

5. Love Me Down

6. Man on the Moon

Yes, I do think this album can spawn 6 successful singles, it is that flawless. The last time I thought an album could have this many (or even more) great singles was In the Zone. And honestly if bonus tracks could be singles as well, Liar would slay too.

Slumber Party or Just Luv Me. Obvious choices. And I think anything else would be a flop choice for now. They need to feed GP first, and maybe fans will get a more Britney song at the end of the era, like Liar. I hope they make us vote, like with Criminal (RIP Inside Out).

1) Make Me

2) DYWCO

3) Just Love Me

4) Slumber Party

I say this because I don't think we should have Make Me and JLM back to back- they're both mid tempo slinky songs. Usually if they have a slower song they compliment it with a faster, funner song. That's why I say DYWCO, and Vegas

Archived