Realistically, what do you think the next single will be?

Dynasty

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I get that feeling too, its something about the way the song starts, it sounds like a mv? idk if you get me

It almost sounds like a perfect continuation to Make Me... It would really showcase the artistry in the album for the GP, something her team never chooses to showcase and then boom, third single will be a banger

Just now, Aymama said:

It almost sounds like a perfect continuation to Make Me... It would really showcase the artistry in the album for the GP, something her team never chooses to showcase and then boom, third single will be a banger

thats a perfect plan! :omg: i would love that

1 minute ago, Dynasty said:

why unfortunately hun? its a pretty good song tbh :mhm: id love slumber party or just like me 

I really don't think it's a good song. It sounds like something Selena Gomez has already released

Slumber Party, though, it's fresh and catchy!

I hope clumsy and dywco because they would be easily appreciated by the general public. Their beat is sick and the melody easily remembered.

just like me, love me down, better and liar have a great potential too.

just love me is a good song but I think is too repetitive and would not be as succesful as clumsy or dywco.

Invitation, man of the moon and slumber party are good too but I think they would have problems in becoming hits. They could be a perfume 2.0: very good songs but  not automatic hits. They would need a lot of promotion and a bit of luck.

Private show is a perfect song for her perfume line and it will not become a single.

I do not think if I'm dancing, change your mind, coupure electrique, what you need, hard to forget ya would be good singles, even with great promotion plans, but I may be wrong.

1 minute ago, Amar said:

It's gonna be Do You Wanna Come Over? Which will be ******* smart, because I think it has the most crossover appeal and originality to make a big splash.

i think so too, its really chill and poppy, i think ppl would eat it all up

Archived