Chances of "Liar" being a single?

Charbok

I think it's one of the best songs from Glory (if not the best) and I can't believe that the song is just a bonus track from the deluxe edition. :tiffsniffle:
Anyway... I just came home from a night out with my friends and on the way back I asked them if they'd like to listen to some of Britney's new songs. I put Love Me Down, Slumber Part, Just Luv Me, Liar, Just Like Me, No Seas Cortes and Coupure Electrique. My friends are not considered as fans and they loved Liar they even said that they'll listen to it again when they go home while reading its lyrics. At that moment I felt a warmth in my heart and now I want it as a single so badly. :plzney:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well chances are slim... but maybe releasing bonus track as singles could be a new marketing technique... so people who bought the original still have to go buy the song on iTunes or stream it. Ashley Simpson released a bonus track as a single back then... but all she did flopped so it isn't a good example...It could be a good single i agree!

1 minute ago, Hillary Clinton said:

ΙΑ Ιf i'm dancing is flawless but hey, Criminal maybe wasn't a hit but it could have done way better than what it did, the censored video and the utter and complete lack of promo were what killed it. Team B didn't even bother adding the song on the tour even with Britney just sitting there lipsyncing. It was one of the best songs in FF, period.

Totally...

The release of Criminal does show that her team can listen to the fans though and release a more unconventional track. I'm hoping Brit will show Criminal some love and dust it off for one of her shows/tours in future - maybe in a medley? But if her breakup with Jason was acrimonious she might find the song too linked to him...

Archived