Make Me Ooh MV

LanaBrit

I don't start to say bad things about the video, i already did it. But there is very important point in the video, people hearing make me on promos (carpool karaoke,radio interviews etc.) and then they searching the song on YouTube so they see MM MV, i bet so many people don't like the song because of that video, i think it's affect people to negative way. They need  to delete this or upload the orginal. That video is too bad for Glory album.

tumblr_nazwc0U3ZS1qfv89lo1_r2_250.gif

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Morea said:

I agree so bad with you! But we're so close to the weekend and the VMAs and so, if rumors are true, the original video is finally going to be premiered! And it would give the song a great boost! :hype::BBMAney: Personally, I never watched the video we got because it's (sadly) terrible 

if you haven't watched it how do you know it's terrible?

1 hour ago, Dragon's Daughter said:
1 hour ago, Morea said:

I agree so bad with you! But we're so close to the weekend and the VMAs and so, if rumors are true, the original video is finally going to be premiered! And it would give the song a great boost! :hype::BBMAney: Personally, I never watched the video we got because it's (sadly) terrible 

if you haven't watched it how do you know it's terrible?

:britlol:

Honestly, besides the hardcore fans, I doubt the general public takes it that seriously and for the most part, I think people are focusing on how amazing she looks. If people really like the song, the video shouldn't change that. It's not the video we wanted, but I think it shows her fun said and it's still good! 

I actually thought that too, but the other day I was talking to my trainer (who knows I´m a Britney fan) and she told me she saw the video and loved it and said Britney looks incredible and super fit. I then asked her about the song, and she said she didn´t really care about the song, that the video is what she liked the most :britlol:

Tbh Britney looks AMAZING in the video, and she looks fierce in the photoshoot shots. The gp will like it more than we give it credit :yaknow:

Archived