FYE STORE IN PHOENIX SAID ITS ALMOST SOLD OUT

toxicNachow

I JUST CALLED TO THE STORE HERE IN PHOENIX AZ... AND ASKED ABOUT IF THEY HAVE GLORY BY BRITNEY... AND HE SAID YEAH WE DO ITS GOING FAST BUT WE STILL HAVE A FEW, A LOT OF PEOPLE BEING CALLING BUT WE STILL HAVE... SLAY PHOENIX QUEEN :hype: IS IT NORMAL, WAS BJ SOLD OUT AT STORES? I KEEP READINGON TWITTER THAT HAS BEING SOLD OUT AT A LOT OF TARGETS AND WALMART.. SLAY A BIT QUEEN OF SALES 

QUESTION: IS THE VINYL GONNA BE AVAILABLE TODAY TOO? ORR WHEN I WANT THAT TOO? :drinky:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Da Fr3ak said:

Does anyone know if FYE has any specials like they sometimes do. Like a free poster or something?

IDK if I should just buy it at Target or FYE since both most likely have the same deluxe. No Target exclusives :kidcries:

online they were giving a free postcard (idk if it a britney postcard) and it was cheaper there. 

8 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

online they were giving a free postcard (idk if it a britney postcard) and it was cheaper there. 

Yeah I saw that too and was wondering if its only online or in store too cuz I was planning on going to FYE today and pick up a copy instead of waiting for shipping.

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I saw that too and was wondering if its only online or in store too cuz I was planning on going to FYE today and pick up a copy instead of waiting for shipping.

i think its only online tbh 

i pre ordered it and it was shipped yesterday , so i expect it tomorrow or monday 

Archived