WashingtonPost: World hates Timberlake, Loves Spears

Pscott

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
1 minute ago, LanaBrit said:

people love justin timberlake so much actually :awks:

Not really, he just releases catchy music that anyone could be successful with. He's not loved for the person that he is. 

More people need to see that buzzfeed article and the one about Janet... it's pretty ridiculous that JT gets a free pass because he's a "straight" white man. I mean come on, HE ripped that cup off Janet's **** and exposed it! That's like violent, it could be seen as ****-like! Also stop talking about Cry Me A River, it's 14 years later! Even if Britney DID cheat on you, she was like 20 or 21 at the time, everyone makes mistakes in their youth! JT turned so many people against her, and lets face it, though he's talented and I thought he was hot at the time, if he didn't date her his solo career would have been about as relevant as Nick Carter's. He's not that great of a singer and clearly all the other guys in NSYNC could dance just as well. The 20/20 experience SUCKED and Can't Stop The Feeling is only popular because he tried to recreate Pharrell's "happy", so all the basic white people in middle america like it. 

Archived