Britney Talks VMAs, Madonna, Touring In New iHeartRadio Interview: Listen

Jordan Miller

43 minutes ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

she called Hillary a great person?? are you not aware of the body count? or how shes in bed with Monsanto to feed your kids gmos?? come on, how can she be that stupid .. im really really turned off now.. smh 

Hillary and Bill have killed nobody you stupid fool. You are a pitiful human being for believing all the right - wing conspiracies.

I feel so sorry for you. If you vote for Trump you are an idiot.

Have a good day. :)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, IllPass said:

Hillary and Bill have killed nobody you stupid fool. You are a pitiful human being for believing all the right - wing conspiracies.

I feel so sorry for you. If you vote for Trump you are an idiot.

Have a good day. :)

its facts more then 5 people who were set to testify  against her have came up dead before they would make it to the court date , who said anything about trump? have your read any of the wiki leaks? theirs alot of stuff going , alot of sources coming forward 

Best interview ever. I love how the questions are repeated questions but then she answered it in different way, u know, it isnt constructed anymore like before. She is so humble and omg at brad pitt reaction lol. Like others had said before, i think this is them hinting about superbowl, who knows, right. I love the hosts too they are so kind. :BBMAney: and omg preston :gaspney: 

3 minutes ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

its facts more then 5 people who were set to testify  against her have came up dead before they would make it to the court date , who said anything about trump? have your read any of the wiki leaks? theirs alot of stuff going , alot of sources coming forward 

Then I hope you'd like an America surrounded by walls, which has banned ethnicities and religions it deems dangerous and is secluded from world organizations *ahem* NATO :whitneyshade:

So much for "globalization" :truthtea:

25 minutes ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

thats actually a really cool way to keep a petty exchange going even after a butt hurt mod deletes  a tread .. im not even "mad" at you anymore

Dude I don't like Hilary Clinton either but it really just seems like you're picking fights rather than just stating your opinion. If you're 18+ vote for things she's hiding or against but it's so annoying reading through 5 pages of arguing between people.

Plus she just met her, not shoving it down our throats have everyone vote for her a la Kerry Purty

Just now, MykieTheCriminal said:

You're very gullible to believe what these right wingers like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Alex Jones make up. Right Wingers have a disdain for the Clintons for some odd reason. Maybe they fear them for some reason I honestly couldn't tell you. Vince Foster one of the men that Hillary supposedly '********' was one of her best friends. Imagine how hurtful it is for her to hear that. I know Hillary isn't perfect but come on shes human people always forget that.

Just now, neel21 said:

Then I hope you'd like an America surrounded by walls, which has banned ethnicities and religions it deems dangerous and is secluded from world organization :whitneyshade:

So much for "globalization" :truthtea:

This is why we should utilize the general section. Make threads about topics and debate them in there

Archived