"Glory" albums are selling so quickly !!!!

baobao199

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, I will wait for the official numbers. Out of stock could just mean they ordered like 20 albums only. Let's hope not so many sales will be lost because they ordered too few copies.

:decisions:

On 26/08/2016 at 6:39 PM, Pinky98 said:

My pre order is delayed until next week because of unexpected demand :cooltshirt:

"Unexpected demand" when the pre-order process is the best way to predict the demand and send everything when it is released?

This is so unprofessional. At least you're taking it well. I would be mad. :orangu:

Visited two targets and walmart today at lunch.... all three checked stock and were sold out.  I could see where the CDs were supposed to be and empty :(

Only one target had a Glory display pop up box, but is was completely empty.  I need the physical copy!  I've already ordered two copies on itunes..... I jumped the gun on pre-order and originally only purchased the regular album before realizing there was the deluxe version.  And I have the vinyl on order, so I'll be 4 copies deep... you guys better do your part too!!  This is the first real album I think she's honestly ever had.  I love blackout, but I'm not sure how much control she had over that one.

Archived