Billboard 200 number 1 album is...

Freakshow__

...GLORY if we work for it ******* :mhm:

AMAZON top sellers (cd's)

Barbra Streisand still at number 1. She's also at number 27 with her new album "Encore".

Glory is at number 2. Also charting at 77.

Barbra at #04 on iTunes but she's slaying at selling physical copies of her album.

Florida Georgia Line topping iTunes (while Britney combined is probably number 1) and they're also number 5 on Amazon. 

Are you streaming while you read this? If not, WHY? Streams will define who gets the number one album next week on the Billboard 200 chart. It could be Barbra, FGL, Britney or even Frank for another week. 

STREAM. Doesn't matter if you're at school, college, work or if you're even sleeping. You play GLORY put it on repeat on Spotify or whatever streaming service you use. Nonstop. Just for 7 days... Please do it guys :plzney:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Freakshow__ said:

...GLORY if we work for it ******* :mhm:

AMAZON top sellers (cd's)

Barbra Streisand still at number 1. She's also at number 27 with her new album "Encore".

Glory is at number 2. Also charting at 77.

Barbra at #04 on iTunes but she's slaying at selling physical copies of her album.

Florida Georgia Line topping iTunes (while Britney combined is probably number 1) and they're also number 5 on Amazon. 

Are you streaming while you read this? If not, WHY? Streams will define who gets the number one album next week on the Billboard 200 chart. It could be Barbra, FGL, Britney or even Frank for another week. 

STREAM. Doesn't matter if you're at school, college, work or if you're even sleeping. You play GLORY put it on repeat on Spotify or whatever streaming service you use. Nonstop. Just for 7 days... Please do it guys :plzney:

streaming as im reading this , no sea cortes slaying my ****** atm :mhm: 

1 minute ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

I havent bought apple music but i'm streaming it on that platform. I was wondering if it would still count towards sales even if i've opted not to purchase it after the 3 month trial? i also have the album on repeat - does it still count? 

Of course. It does count. Each stream counts. Keep going sister :cooltshirt:

11 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

I havent bought apple music but i'm streaming it on that platform. I was wondering if it would still count towards sales even if i've opted not to purchase it after the 3 month trial? i also have the album on repeat - does it still count? 

No, if you just listen to the copy which you bought on iTunes. This is not streaming.

19 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

dont play what you already downloaded. stream it directly on spotify or apple music. 

1 minute ago, D_Britfan said:

If your not using a VPN bb your not helping the usa charts anyways, but if you are using a vpn hoping to help you have to search and listen to glory in apple music NOT the album you just downloaded

I'm not using a vpn, she needs all the help she can get here lmao but i havent downloaded it 

Archived