''MAKE ME'' #12 (+1) LIGHT GREEN UPDATE! (SALES OF LAST WEEK = 71K) - (PREDICTION SALES OF THIS WEEK = 38K)

Just now, thrive94 said:

Make me is literally one of my favorite Britney songs and im so proud of it.!!! But how is it doing so good? Its due to the album?im comfused

Could be because the hype of the album. Remember when PS was released? It helped MM come back to N3 or 4 but just stayed there for awhile. I hope it stay strong in top 5 until VMAs (nervous) 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, JoffBaratheon said:

@PokemonSpears where you at sis saying we need to abandon MM for a second single? :whitneyshade:

I was at my job streaming Glory :bop:

I still believe the second single needs to come out as soon as possible. Having two singles on top of the charts wouldn't hurt nobody.

What I mean is, yeah, all this promo and hype and everything it's gonna be for the album itself and MM, which is more than a month old, but when is she gonna release the next single, by the end of September, October? And what is she going to do to promote it then? MM is rising because is the only single that's out already, if they had released the second single, that would be the one rising, or even both of them.

6 minutes ago, britrey said:

What could be the main reason behind this? The Carpool Karaoke? I still don't feel like the video is going viral, base on the number of views on YT.

But whatever. I'm sooo happy for Make Me!!! Rise, Make Me! Rise!

Hey Carpool has gone viral.

I am so happy.. VMAs will give it more exposure... We might get a number 1 hit again.

9 minutes ago, britrey said:

What could be the main reason behind this? The Carpool Karaoke? I still don't feel like the video is going viral, base on the number of views on YT.

But whatever. I'm sooo happy for Make Me!!! Rise, Make Me! Rise!

Almost 5,000,000 views in less than 24 hours is viral lol

Archived