Slumber Party is trending on Twitter

debbzyy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, jonbo said:

weekEND who? :idkha:

He can go back to sitting when everyone else is giving her a standing ovation at the BBMAs

:lanacackle: same! i hated all of those who didnt stand or applaud during BBMAs. all of them better be ready to stand during VMAs tho. :crying1: brit could just stand on that VMA stage and cook pancakes for all i care but they should stand and clap :shadelaugh:

Just now, blueblink said:

:lanacackle: same! i hated all of those who didnt stand or applaud during BBMAs. all of them better be ready to stand during VMAs tho. :crying1: brit could just stand on that VMA stage and cook pancakes for all i care but they should stand and clap :shadelaugh:

All jokes aside, how she's managed to overcome the difficulties and rise to the occasion is more than remarkable :kisses2all:

So, they better clap the hell out of whatever she does at the VMAs and never stop cheering :lookover:

Anyway, I don't think 20 years from now anyone will know who Weekend is, so I can't even get mad at that guy :notatall:

This was my favorite song from "Glory" since I heard it!  Although I love it.... I don't see th GP loving it i.e. Inside out, (I have the lyrics from Inside Out tattooed on me btw) I could see the GP bopping to "Better" & "Do You Wanna Come Over?" All the songs are great though but basic ******* will be basic ******* 

Archived