Pick the next single from Glory and describe the video concept

WeaveHeavy

I'm having such a hard time deciding what's my favorite - every track is so freaking good!!  :gloria: :gloria:

If you had to pick her next single, what song would it be? How do you picture the music video?

I'm leaning towards Love me Down, and at this point I'd be here for a classic club setting with dancing and lots of costume changes. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see one of these 2 songs being turned into videos:

"If I'm Dancing" shot like a vintage 70's film with some grain with Britney in a ballerina outfit - but inter-cut with footage of flash-mobs of fans dancing from different parts of the world - and laced with black and white shots of Britney and a guy dancing ridiculously in an open space - think Robyn's "Call Your Girlfriend" and Fiest's "1, 2, 3" - it could be shot cheaply and fast but with indie-art house flair. THEY NEED TO MAKE THIS SONG A SINGLE

"Do You Wanna Come Over" - Britney dancing in front of a huge fan - crawling, writhing and panting on the floor. Inter-cut with choreography cuts of her and her dancers, and club shots of Britney making her way through a gay club grinding with random strangers and flirting (With GrindR sponsored product placements)  and by video's end the boy friend we think she's gonna ask out turns out to be a lady.

LOVE ME DOWN FOR 2ND SINGLE

This would have been a great summer hit, to be honest.

But in terms of a video concept, I imagine the video to be like Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, but with a party vibe so there is a makeshift club. Britney always looks hot with a set made with bamboo (see Slave 4  U and MATM) so she can do some bellydancing here too.

1 minute ago, laurelhenessy said:

LOVE ME DOWN FOR 2ND SINGLE

This would have been a great summer hit, to be honest.

But in terms of a video concept, I imagine the video to be like Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, but with a party vibe so there is a makeshift club. Britney always looks hot with a set made with bamboo (see Slave 4  U and MATM) so she can do some bellydancing here too.

I'd agree if it were July

It's already Sept. though...

:crying1:

Love Me Down

1 scene: Her and some dancers, dancing in a parking lot with a truck doing donuts around them

2 scene: Her in gas station flirting/making out with and goofing off with a employee 

3 scene: Britney and friends vandalize a cop car, they all run off but she gets caught

4 scene: her in a in little jail cell that they have at the police station waiting for someone to bail her out, guy from gas station comes.

Slumber Party

I can imagine the video being very risky and fun with a "home video" *** tape type of feel. Mix that with some bedroom choreography utilizing the bedroom furniture and bed. Then the second verse could be in the bathroom with scenes of her laughing in the tub blowing the bubbles from the bath at the camera, mixed with more choreography and steamy scenes in the tub or shower with candles etc. 

I want a visual album all these songs are ******* amazing! 

"Slumber Party"

CONTROVERSIALNEY

Video starts off with Britney riding an elephant in INDIA. and in the middle she hosts a huge party with a lot of people dancing in a Taj Mahal-like place with everyone dressed up in Indian garments. The party is bat **** wild with like tons of Glitter and neon lights, and MONKEYS jumping around and drinking rum and smoking weed. Bollywood style.

giphy.gif

OR

She is attending sunday church in a huge cathedral and then she sees this mysterious Priest from the corner of her eye going into the underground part of the cathedral. she follows him and discovers a large *** *** party with all the priests and nuns. but as they get more ****** they start turning into demons and it turns out to be a satanic ritual. (and if you want a more intense part 2 it can be about britney trying to get her two boys and 'amazing AR karen' out from the cathedral before the demons consume their souls and sins) 

tumblr_lk80g3ccdc1qb3f0ao1_500.gif

Or more tame:

The music video is basically about a famous pop star finding time from her busy public life to get some with her low key boyfriend who happens to be a surfer dude who smokes weed. *they have great ***

but it turns out that he is secretly trying to sell pics of him and her doing it. so she poisons his weed and he smokes up and goes out for a surf. and dies in the water.

giphy.gif

Just love me - first verse. Britney naked on a bed singing to the camera with a guy she loves.

Chorus scene Britney walks down the aisle for her wedding sing just love me chouros

Other scenes Britney and her new man on there honeymoon and Britney sings thats she is worthy and the chorus plays while they have passionate ***. I know thats sounds like a **** video lol

Archived