iTunes USA: #9 GLORY. BUY - GIFT - STREAM

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at this rate there's no chance she'll go #1 or even #2.  FGL has her beat in digital sales, Barbara is beating her in physical sales.  I feel like yall are depending too much on the VMAs performance.  It's not going to do much unless she does something INSANE, hopefully her team has something else up their sleeves:sickofu:

1 hour ago, spears27 said:

2. Britney Spears - Glory (Deluxe Version) Explicit
21. Britney Spears - Glory (Deluxe Version) Clean
39. Britney Spears - Glory (Standard Version) Explicit
430. Britney Spears - Glory (Standard Version) Clean
:queenflopga:

So essentially she's #1 when you add those all up right?

US fans... Can you stream Florida Georgia Line and Barbra's new albums on Spotify!?

i looked on my Spotify (I'm from the UK so it might be different) and they're not there.

if you can't stream them in the US then we can get that #1 with streaming :o 

10 minutes ago, Barbie. said:

at this rate there's no chance she'll go #1 or even #2.  FGL has her beat in digital sales, Barbara is beating her in physical sales.  I feel like yall are depending too much on the VMAs performance.  It's not going to do much unless she does something INSANE, hopefully her team has something else up their sleeves:sickofu:

Except FGL and Barbra has zero streaming power. Britney winning in streaming on itunes and on Amazon. It's about how long can Glory keep it's position. And VMA is a huge thing. Usually 40-50% gain in sales:riri:

2 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Except FGL and Barbra has zero streaming power. Britney winning in streaming on itunes and on Amazon. It's about how long can Glory keep it's position. And VMA is a huge thing. Usually 40-50% gain in sales:riri:

If she's # 2 on digital and physical but # 1 on streaming she may pull through for the overall #1

3 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

The VMAs aren't what they used to be, they got less viewers than the BBMAs last year and we all know what little that did for her sales after she performed there.  Even the sales boost from the Grammys was pitiful this year and they are the most viewed music awards show.

Britney is doing better than them in streaming, but not enough to make up for how ahead they are in sales.  Her streams will probably add an extra 10k copies to her sales AT BEST.

23 minutes ago, Barbie. said:

How do you know Barbara is beating her in physical sales? 

Just now, G-unit said:

How do you know Barbara is beating her in physical sales? 

Just common sense. Her last album in 2014 sold 200k copies in the first week, with almost all of which being physical sales because of her mature audience.  Also if you go to any store like Target, you will see that they are fully stocked with her CD (they received 50-100 copies) while they only received around 10 copies of Glory each store.

Archived