Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as Just Luv Me becomes a single (3rd or 4th). The world needs to hear it. It's THAT song.

ikr, Just Luv Me is an amazing song but it's too chill to be a 2nd single, it's better as the last single to put an end to a flawless era :cooltshirt:

She had one successful ballad and it was everytime... and I think it will be a one time thing. 

I said before most ppl want to have fun songs from her. 

I truly think she could have another successful ballad but she would have to take vocal lessons and sing live. She could perform on Ellen and SNL then. 

Britney team should pull a Purpose JB and release multiple music videos for different songs simultaneously and call it The Britney Spears Glorious Experience tbh :drinky:

there are just so many great songs that are single worthy and deserve recognition: Slumber Party, Better, Man On The Moon, Just Luv Me, Change Your Mind, Do You Wanna Come Over... :myjam:

the videos don't even have to be expensive tbh, Sorry and Love Yourself were pretty basic and JB wasn't even in them but they went #1 bc the music was actually good and so are Brit's songs on Glory :cigney:

but knowing her cheap / lazy team... oh well :arianabye:

Archived