Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Omg funny that you mention this I actually had the same issue and had only preorderd the deluxe clean, but the day after I thought apple wouldn't fix that so I bought another copy :drown::drown: it still sales I suppose 

There was several hours delay, I think that was part of the problem.  The deluxe version didn't even show up at first.  I didn't even realize I had ordered the "clean" until I noticed my album looked different than the one in the preorder section (with red symbol)  on the pre-order night I was just focused on the deluxe, I didn't pay attention to the other stuff.  I remember I had to type in Glory deluxe for it to even show up.  Just searching "Britney Spears" didn't cut it.

21 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I may be bitter now for waiting, but you will forever be a fake flop fan for downloading a leak, the tragedy 

We need to unite this week. Not insult ppl

All the ppl that love the album (everyone) is gonna go Stan the album. 

If ppl would have said the album was bad you would have listened. Don't even act like you wouldnt:xcuseme:

I find it hilarious (in a very bad way) that Britney's success isn't being thwarted by haters. It's actually her own fans. All these thousands of plays that could be going towards her first week streaming tally are just being wasted by fans who couldn't wait.

Don't get me started on the Mexicans who bought the album and leaked it in the fist place. 

I hope you all are happy with yourselves when she debuts with disappointing numbers. Good job.

Oh please leaks happens to almost every artists and always  happens to Britney, its life its the industry...was their mistake, I've seen music sites with the link wasn't just the fans

Get over it for real, the album will flop but she gave us one of the best pop albums in the latest years

Los mexicanos, COMPRARON el maldito álbum, LO COMPRARON.

Los "Leak" se da cuando la canción o el álbum no ha sido puesto a la venta aún y se filtra en INTERNET.

Enfadan con eso de "el debut", que debute donde verga tenga que debutar y a la verga. Ya. 

NO PUEDES SABER SI ESTO ESTABA PLANEADO O NO, JODER. CHINGAN LA PINCHE VIDA A LA VERGA. 

I didn't listen to Glory, but I still think it's unfair of you to blame the people that they did. What makes you think that these people aren't going to buy her album, digitally, physically, or that they won't stream it? Many of us are dedicated and we will still do all of these things even though we heard it early. Many albums leak early, it's not the end of the world. 

It's sad that you are so concerned about the numbers and her success, when she already has that. If anything a real fan would care more about respecting Britney's work and it's intended release date. Clearly you don't care about that.

Archived