Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know how you're gonna handle it :lanacackle: I mean, the album is so amazing, that you won't stop listening to it, but we're gonna have the Carpool Karaoke and the VMA's and I don't know, it's gonna be so much, that I think you're gonna explode lol

Its no problem and i know its amazing... i knew it after MM alone :yay: Thats my plan man ;) its a complete Britney weekend, planned it since i found out about VMA's... so exited :hype:

1 minute ago, DaddySayzee said:

:orangu: We need to try and get this at least as radio single. The video can just be fan submissions and viral hits dancing along to it @Body ache

I mean that would be better but I don't think its very radio friendly. She has better songs for the radio, but she could do a fun quirky promo video for this and maybe it could be the Friday of this era and everyone will watch it if it goes viral like Friday did.

10 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I mean that would be better but I don't think its very radio friendly. She has better songs for the radio, but she could do a fun quirky promo video for this and maybe it could be the Friday of this era and everyone will watch it if it goes viral like Friday did.

The GP doesn't have to have everything. But these are so funny, the Pokemon one  especially

I'm still holding out, but I'm no longer angry with those who did listen to the leaks. We should all be united for this era and it's a shame so many things out of our control are ruining our unity - The MV mess, the MM choreo, the leaked album.... hopefully when the album actually comes out we can unite behind it and Britney and never fight between ourselves again :yesokay:

Guest willysilva
3 hours ago, chris_fives said:

he is so ******* hot!! oh my gawd!!:ahhh:

dime si es verdad que él te trae loca  635892912911227186-1206040976_tumblr_m8i10sW35r1rv82rjo1_250.gif

3 hours ago, anacondamp3 said:

if i'm dancing isn't that good it really is not stop trying to make if i'm dancing happen it's not gonna happen it's a cute bonus track let's keep it at that 

i'm SO sorry that you feel this way  635892912911227186-1206040976_tumblr_m8i10sW35r1rv82rjo1_250.gif

Archived