Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Invitation - 8/10 - great opener, great flow, sets the tone of the album really well. as some other user said, too much vocal manipulation on the chorus. alien teas.

Make Me... - 7/10 - good song. love that it's the only collab on the album, as g-eazy brings a different flavor to the album. but is pretty generic and is weaker than the rest

Private Show - 6/10 - first time listen=freaking out bc the britney essence is SO apparent. but production is very simple, and is obvious just a filler track.

Man On The Moon - 10/10 - Very different than anything she has ever done. The beat, her voice, the structure of the song flows PERFECTLY. it's orgasmic and gives you the feels

Just Luv Me - 9.5/10 - her vocal delivery is the highlight of the song. instrumental compliments her voice perfectly. lyrics and meaning is powerful and well thought. the only downside is it seems like a justin bieber/gomez song (which is not a bad thing but)

Clumsy - 7/10 - a track that could be a lot bigger, but don't. the chorus is very lacking. the build up is ok, the drop is very weak and dated. an almost BJ like song. But a good track to get wasted and have a good time tbh

Slumber Party - 10/10 - 1 word: fresh fresh and fresh. Sultry and the vibe is all that i want from the album. and i love how she picks such a seemingly childish title and turns out the song is very mature and hot

Just Like Me - 8.5/10 - A 'pour your heart out' song of the album. Far from generic, the story is very powerful. The chorus is orgasmic but the verse could be better. A good song it's just that there's a lot of A++ songs on this album

Love Me Down - 8/10 - quite obvi also a filler, but a damn good one. Again, the 'drop' is a bit generic, hoping more of the verse instrumental with freakshow like beats

Hard To Forget Ya - 7.5/10 - A very POP (the genre) song. it's great, lyrics could be more creative. just a fun song (with really good production, just not my taste)

What You Need - 8.5/10 - Old school-ney is the best for me. She seems so fiery and came out STRONG. the song is basically the same from start to end though, although the bridge slays

Better - 8.5/10 - Again, a very POP song but it's so well thought and delivery is on point on every level. I love the amount of tropical songs this album have.

Change Your Mind - 10/10 - THE FEELS. so sultry and her voice is just MADE for this type of songs. innovative, reminds you of a stromae song but completely make it her own. amazing.

Liar - 9/10 - nitty-gritty-ney. so ******* fierce. balance the whole chill vibe of the album. the nasally vocal on chorus sounds very appropriate and pleasant (unlike PS which feels out of place)

If I'm Dancing - 8.5/10 - THE quirky song of glory. live for all the 'sttiii' and other random background sounds. A fun pleasant mess.

Coupure Electrique - 9.5/10 - Dark and heavy vibe which I NEED IN MY LIFE from britney:tiffsniffle: The high pitched vocal sounds amazing. The fact that it's in french adds to the song, a lot. Simpe instrumental is everything. Perfect outro. Can make it a little better with more lyrics (although i don't know french she repeated the sentences a lot)

can't believe i just wrote that long *** paragraph :nyheadache: and this is me being SUPER critical and objective to the songs. If i'm judging  in hindsight , many would get a 10 tbh

Just now, Margaery Tyrell said:

This guy is like a disease, you think you're done with it but it keeps coming back. Hope we find a cure lol.

:lanacackle: this whole place is a disease. I never thought i would get so questioned for NOT listening to a leak.. this place just get worse and worse i swear to god :madonna:

3 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Me to :) the only thing thats hard is avoiding spoilers, lol. Im planing a whole Britney weekend and im so exited for it, dont want to ruin it with a leak :bopney:

Totally. I get why people listen, I just know how hard she has worked on this album, and I want to hear it when it was intended, not because a store sold it early and it's available online.  I' want to wait, and I find it funny people are so bent on telling those that haven't listened to go download it. lol  Relax about it.  I get that you listened.  That's cool.  I don't want to yet.

Guest Supernova.
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

OK so why are you commenting in this thread to say you feel bad for us? Isn't that contradictory to you not caring whether we listen to it or not?

Sounds dumb to me but ok. :clap:

I just said why didn't I? I said it because you guys are waiting and it's going to feel like forever to listen to it....and it's such a good album and anyone who doesn't listen to it I'll feel bad for them but in the end I really don't care? 

Calm them nerves though :xcuseme:

5 minutes ago, Supernova. said:

It's fine lol I just meant it that it's just a great album I feel bad you guys are waiting till then! I said it myself that I wanted to wait but I didn't have the will power to do so. 

And you look a lot like Britney in your profile pic lol

Yeah i saw that, thank you for having a brain in this mess of a place, even tho you caved :gimmemoar: never thought i would have to defend myself for not listening to a leak :madonna: what? really? :disbelief:your sweet but i wish, lol :brityeah:

Guest Supernova.
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Sorry, I don't do well with bullshit :xcuseme:

And who is giving you bullshit? I sense bullshit from you to me though :howiroll:

3 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Yeah i saw that, thank you for having a brain in this mess of a place, even tho you caved :gimmemoar: never thought i would have to defend myself for not listening to a leak :madonna: what? really? :disbelief:your sweet but i wish, lol :brityeah:

Nah you actually look like the georgous Amy Lee or the brunette girl of t.A.t.u :tbh:

Not Britney.

Guest Supernova.
2 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Lol I really didn't want to and I think I made a thread about it not sure but as soon as I saw it leaked I downloaded. Oh well nothing wrong with listening to it when I already have my pre order ready.

Guest Supernova.
4 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

No that's just pure bitchiness and don't give a fuckness is what you're getting from me. 

Bullshit is you trying to come in here and say a snarky remark for you to backtrack on. That's bullshit. 

1+1 = 2  :divaney:

Lol I mean I'm laughing because I don't understand the bitchness when I feel bad for you guys that you aren't listening to it but it's cool that you are waiting? Like????

Archived