Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM SO SLAYED THIS IS SUCH A STRONG AND SOLID PIECE OF ART.

She never done something like that before, it feels so fresh and new :unreal:

The instrumentals are eargasmic and her vocals sounds perfect and different :bopney:

AND PLUS SHE'S SINGING ******* FRENCH MY LIFE IS ******* COMPLETE I CAN'T DEAL WITH LIFE ANYMORE WHAT IS LIFE :crying1:

This is my first listen currently doing my second and I didn't know she had this soul and power anymore this album is gold omfg its so good I feel like she drew inspiration from ariana grande and Rihanna at times including Justin and Selena but that's not the reason glory is gold it's so **** omfg her vocals are killer I want dance to all these songs and I love that she experiments with different sounds I absolutely love "just luv me" second single please!!! I'm so proud I want to cry the album is so good I was sad when it ended wish it was like 25 songs and my god Britneys french singing so amazing love this girl I smell a 7 number 1 this album is glorious!!!!!:hype:

2. Love Me Down (it's still sumerrish and it could be huge in clubs)

3. Just Luv Me (already charting in some countries, it's a very good song. It would probably do pretty fine commercially)

4. Slumber Party (accompanied with an equally amazing video, this could be an entertaining throwback to her early years and do great)

Haven't said it enough, so here it goes:

GLORY IS AMAZING !!!  :cooltshirt:

Archived