Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAITING FOR THE ALBUM TO COME OUT TO LISTEN TO IT WAS SO ******* WORTH IT. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE NOT LISTENED TO THE LEAKS SINCE IN THE ZONE!! I'M DEAD Y'ALL THIS ALBUM IS A MASTERPIECE WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE NOW. HELP.

OMG I THINK I NOW U OMG, U FOLLOWED MY SPAM ACC :omg:

Hey hey,

I have held out from listening to Glory since it leaked, and I'm still not going to yet even though it's officially out on iTunes/streaming. I personally LOVE CD's, so that's what I'm waiting for. I love the experience of actually going into a store and finding the best looking copy they have then going home to pop it into my CD player. It's just a better and really exciting experience for me. Of course after the first listen on physical, I'll stream it nonstop for the next forever and annoy everyone around me. But there's something special to me about actually listening to it for the very first time on a CD player. Takes me back to when Oops came out, and I begged my mom to buy me the album. Cool times.

Anyone here waiting until they buy it on CD? 

Thsnks babes!

Honestly. I love every song. And The reason I love Britney, is because, most, all, of her albums are hard to find fillers, or tracks worth skipping. But Im addicted to What you need, Private Show, Invitation, and alot more, But Make Me, is honestly a track I skip. And Better

I love Better givin me Beiber vibes

Archived