Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just coming in here to see your guys' reaction after waiting for so long to listen <3

Hope you guys enjoy it!

So far, man on the moon is the second one i listen to, ive been repeating that one and invitation over and over... Cant wait to listen to the other 11 ;) i really wanted to cry right now from how good this is..

• Super Mods

So far, man on the moon is the second one i listen to, ive been repeating that one and invitation over and over... Cant wait to listen to the other 11 ;) i really wanted to cry right now from how good this is..

I've literally listened to MOTM, Invitation, and Just Luv Me on repeat the past little bit of time and I'm slayed

Mine hasnt yet. It says purchased on the itunes page but not downloaded yet

ugh! it's so annoying... get your **** together iTunes. I. WANT. IT. NOW! :sickofu:

Still waiting. And it seems like ITunes hasn't updated either? Like any of the banners etc. Glory is still in "Pre Orders" 

yeah! iTunes must be slowly rolling it out or something. My friend already got it and i'm her like :crying1:

still nothing for me :(

mine isn't downloading either! i took the leaked version off my ipod so i could add the official version that i pre-ordered. and i need to go to bed ASAP but if it doesn't download in the next few minutes i'll have to wake up early and add it back so i can bump it on my way to work!

same here... like it won't let me download but it says it's purchased like wtf. i know other people already got it working

Archived