Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll be edited at Walmart.

Keep in mind, some Walmart stores have a delivery person stock new release albums and movies the day of release.  The Walmart by my house never has the new releases out until around 10 AM because that when the delivery person gets there with the shipment to put them out.

There is another Walmart near me that has the shipment already in though...and I've gone at midnight to buy releases in the past...but they are rarely ever quick to get them up.  I've usually had to ask and have them get what I was looking for from the back for me.

Def call ahead...don't waste your time

Probably not. I went the morning a Selena album went on sale and the employees acted like they had no clue about it. I show 3 employees that the album was out that day. No one wanted to assist me so i called the manager and reported the employees and the manager went back and got the album from the stock room for me. I would never make such a fuss over Selena but those dumb ***** pissed me off.

Walmart is so messy tbh :orangu:

It does sound like Dark Horse in the prechorus.

Katy Perry wishes her songs were as great though.

Actually the album has a lot of sounds that are similar to other tracks, Love Me Down has that Pretty Girls part, Hard to Forget Ya screams Candy by Mandy Moore, and I haven't seen anyone talking about it (I guess she wasn't that hard to forget :hype:) but one of the reviews even commented it sampled Come On Over by Xtina, wtf? :madonna:

Invitation also sounds like something Katy Perry or Ellie Goulding would do. Just Luv Me, is like Selena or Bieber, Better is Lean On meets Cheap Thrills, Coupure Électrique sounds like Alizée (onlu French singer I know hahaha). Even Man on the Moon sounds like something Paris Hilton would do, but a million billion times better. So basically the whole album has a lot of familiar sounds, but Britney printed her signature on each track and made them better. It's like what I always say, that any song would sound better with Britney's voice, well, that's basically what she did with this album.

:truthtea:

Archived