Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm listening the entire thing for the second time now. It's already available on spotify and deezer here in Europe. This album is totally different than anything Britney has done before. I'm so glad she departured from her usual stuff. This is mature Britney for her mature fans. It''s not a lolipop Britney anymore.

One song is sung entirely in french, and she does it amazing!

rxzGTWT.png

I LOVE how she ****** all the haters, ehm, sorry... "fans" on here. Lol 

all that hate put on her, all that "Britney you have to do this! Britney you cannot do that at...". To everyone who said she didnt care of wasnt into this... You just got ******, big time. 

And once again I'm SO HAPPY I have remained a mature and supportive fan of hers, cause truly it pays off in the end. Love you Brit, so proud of you and I'm in love with the album and everything you be slaying with right now 

OMG.....

Been reading Exhale for years and it has been my source of entertainment and Britney news. :kisses2all: This is the first time I'm posting and I the album just dropped in my country on Spotify and OMGGGGGGGGG I AM BEYOND SLAYED!!! Never ever did I think that we would witness an album like this again from Britney. :crying1:

My favourite songs are INVITATION. MAN ON THE MOON. JUST LUV ME. 

Lets enjoy this wonderful weekend with Carpool, Album release and VMAs on Sunday! What a great time to be a Britney fan :clap::hype:

I LOVE how she ****** all the haters, ehm, sorry... "fans" on here. Lol 

all that hate put on her, all that "Britney you have to do this! Britney you cannot do that at...". To everyone who said she didnt care of wasnt into this... You just got ******, big time. 

And once again I'm SO HAPPY I have remained a mature and supportive fan of hers, cause truly it pays off in the end. Love you Brit, so proud of you and I'm in love with the album and everything you be slaying with right now 

same thoughts here. we can be friends :riri:

it's 3:30 am where i live and in the morning after school i am going to RUN (well not literally) to the nearest record store (which has only 2 copies of deluxe glory btw.......) 

i'm praying that i get one!!! bc someone might get them before me 

(i haven't listened to it yet, it's on spotify now but i gotta go to sleep....)

and we have amazing stereos at our house so i wanna hear glory flawlessly the first time i hear it :bwink:

Archived