Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And got slayed for life. How can this ***** slay me after all these years? Release her best work to date. Every single song sounds fresh and innovative. I can see the Glory theme throughout the album. There are few things I would change on the tracklisting, but overall very cohesive album. Definetly goes up to the holy trinity, replacing Femme fatale, with Blackout and In the zone.

Standout tracks: Man On The Moon, Coupure Electrique, Liar, Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes), Just Like Me, Do You Wanna Come Over

Least, but still slayed by: What You Need, Private Show, Clumsy

Didn't you like Better? Or Slumber Party?  :omg:

I considered those standout tracks as well :)

its supposed to be out 1:30 hour ago. still nothing.

I know.. it also disappeared from all the album charts... can't find it ranked anywhere.. and when I try to download the rest of the songs it doesn't even give me the option... oh whatever, I also preordered it from the US store and I'll go buy a couple physical copies tomorrow morning lol... but still annoying AF tbh..

tumblr_mxh4lutwsI1qd8zg3o6_250.gif

I am trying to buy my copy but iTunes is not allowing me as I don't have a valid address in the US! So, I will have to buy it from the Hungarian iTunes store but I still want to help the US sales... can anyone gift it to me please? If yes, I will give you my ID via inbox.

Omg... finally get to listen to JLM and SP too... omg how great are those songs? I love the album so so much! :crying1:

Just like me is sooooo special. 

My faves: Invitation, Man on the moon, Just luv me, Just like me, Change your mind...

But the whole album kills me. Im so happy... :myjam:

Archived