Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just going to choose the songs i like from each album because circus is one of the only songs i like off that album but i dont want to put it against make me

1. Womanizer vs Invitation
2. Circus vs Make Me
3. Out From Under vs Private Show (none)
Kill The Lights vs Man On The Moon
5. Shattered Glass vs 
Just Luv Me
6. If U Seek Amy vs Clumsy
7. Unusual You vs
Do You Wanna Come Over?
8. Blur vs Slumber Party
9. Mmm Papi vs Just Like Me
10. Mannequin vs Love Me Down
11. Lace and Leather vs Hard To Forget Ya
12. My Baby vs What You Need
13. Radar vs
Better
14. Rock Me In vs Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
15. Phonography vs Liar
16. Amnesia/Quicksand vs 
If I'm Dancing
17. Rock Boy/Trouble vs Coupure Électrique

Circus: 03

Glory : 12

Guest ErJ Spears

1. Womanizer vs Invitation
2. Circus vs Make Me
3. Out From Under vs Private Show
4. Kill The Lights vs Man On The Moon
5. Shattered Glass vs Just Luv Me
6. If U Seek Amy vs Clumsy (I'm sorry, I like both tbh :lanacackle:)
7. Unusual You vs Do You Wanna Come Over?
8. Blur vs Slumber Party
9. Mmm Papi vs Just Like Me
10. Mannequin vs Love Me Down
11. Lace and Leather vs Hard To Forget Ya
12. My Baby vs What You Need
13. Radar vs Better
14. Rock Me In vs Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
15. Phonography vs Liar
16. Amnesia/Quicksand vs If I'm Dancing
17. Rock Boy/Trouble vs Coupure Électrique (Rock Boy is my **** :mcry:)

CIRCUS: 6

GLORY: 11.

Guest StrawberryKisses

She's not a girl anymore :brityeah:

My baby Britney grew up. It's really hard to fathom for you newer guys... but I was there in 1999. I never thought I'd be here talking about her still being big. I'm so proud of her! She's TRANSFORMED, MATURED. At the same time though I miss the young Britney. She was my childhood friend! I only hope the media now sees her as the strong woman she is. She is highly creative and is no longer a puppet. I'm so happy for her, really. She made it through, touched our lives in some way or another. I pray the media will see her for who she really is now. Give her a second chance! I did - it's like reconnecting with an old friend. There is a lot to catch up on on my part, but I'm looking forward to it! The media should learn to do the same!

I really hope another young kid finds an idol in Britney the way I did.

Her music will never die. A role model for all.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/sites/default/files/gallery/large/10-britney-spears-2004.jpghttp://www.breatheheavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/britney-spears-glory-album-shoot.jpeg

She's not a girl anymore :brityeah:

My baby Britney grew up. It's really hard to fathom for you newer guys... but I was there in 1999. I never thought I'd be here talking about her still being big. I'm so proud of her! She's TRANSFORMED, MATURED. At the same time though I miss the young Britney. She was my childhood friend! I only hope the media now sees her as the strong woman she is. She is highly creative and is no longer a puppet. I'm so happy for her, really. She made it through, touched our lives in some way or another. I pray the media will see her for who she really is now. Give her a second chance! I did - it's like reconnecting with an old friend. There is a lot to catch up on on my part, but I'm looking forward to it! The media should learn to do the same!

I really hope another young kid finds an idol in Britney the way I did.

Her music will never die. A role model for all.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/sites/default/files/gallery/large/10-britney-spears-2004.jpghttp://www.breatheheavy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/britney-spears-glory-album-shoot.jpeg

I'm glad you are seeing all of this :) I'm a  stan since 1999 and I've been here all the time. It was a crazy ride but she proved she's an amazing and strong woman. Amen! 

Archived