iTunes Glory not downloading?

Teresa_Chavez

Okay this isn't the first time I have  pre-order or buy music on iTunes. But lately, since Clumsy, Itunes doesn't let me download the purchased songs from the pre-order instead it makes me pay for the songs again :orangu:

such a ******* mess. So i can't listen to Glory atm and I tried to check downloads and I get the "All purchases have been downloaded for this Apple ID" message yet I don't have any of the remaining songs on the album.... AND this is the only Apple ID I have :moorangu:

I hate Apple 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confusing af tbh. I cancelled my pre-order and then just complete my album and it let me download all the tracks. Hope that helps!

I don't think I can cancel the pre-order now :orangu::( this sucks tbh. They're all just highlighted as "purchased" maybe because I bought the clean version :moorangu:

I'm planning to get the physical explicit copy tomorrow with my friend but Ir eally wanted it now :(

This just happened to me. If you're in iTunes. Click on the Account tab, choose the "purchased" option and then it should show up there and you just download it from the cloud. I think Apple's stupid cloud messes **** up. Hope it helps :) 

I tried this and Glory won't show up on the Purchased Tab for me despite the fact that when I go to the album it says purchased :(

I don't think I can cancel the pre-order now :orangu::( this sucks tbh. They're all just highlighted as "purchased" maybe because I bought the clean version :moorangu:

I'm planning to get the physical explicit copy tomorrow with my friend but Ir eally wanted it now :(

Mine said "purchased" as well and it still let me cancel it and then complete my album after!

Okay this isn't the first time I have  pre-order or buy music on iTunes. But lately, since Clumsy, Itunes doesn't let me download the purchased songs from the pre-order instead it makes me pay for the songs again :orangu:

such a ******* mess. So i can't listen to Glory atm and I tried to check downloads and I get the "All purchases have been downloaded for this Apple ID" message yet I don't have any of the remaining songs on the album.... AND this is the only Apple ID I have :moorangu:

I hate Apple 

Mines not downloading either....

Happening to me, too. :crying11: I'm just jamming to the previews while I think on what to do. Do You Wanna Come Over downloaded just fine, but the same thing happened to me with Clumsy. :yaknow: 

and to make matters worse I can't remember the damn password to my yahoo account... it just locked me for 12 hours... im just going to sleep this off.... im a wreck rn..... let me know if it downloads for you tho :( 

Archived