VMA producer says EVERYONE will be talking about Britney!!!

jupal

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think its more than Make Me, Like she says in the Teaser "It more than just a stage, It's a Story" So in VMA History she couldn't get no satisfaction, then she was a tarzan woman in slave, and a ******** in Gimme More (Just guessing)

And then the Producer says " Hers is the most creative"

That's why I think there could be a back story before Make Me Starts or some sort of Scenario throughout the performance

22 hours ago, NacionalMX said:

FUCKK

SJNGNFGFJGSJLGFSJLGFSJLGFHJFSJFGSHKJGHGFSHJFGSJSFGHFGSHSFGDJHGFJFDGJGFJFGHJLDFGJNFBJBFDJFGHLRULR UYRUNVVHDVHNGFJGVJKDNIGHLFHOUHNGUUHRNGDGFKHBNDHJHNDJDNFLFJLKBF JKDFG RUHUGUFD HGFDHJGFDJKDFNJDJKFDJHFGDHJFGKJDGFKJFKFKGJFKGJGFKJDFNDFGNUSUGSYUDGFNDUFVGKHGVFKGFKHGFKHGFHKGFKHGFKDGKFSHJGKFHJGFKJSGNHJGFJHGFDNGFDHJJGFJHNGFHJNGFNJHGFDNHJDSGFNHJSGDHJGDNHJGNJHGRURTUYERUITTRYUIRTUITRVUITRYUTRITRYIUETRNNVUYUYRUNRUNUGHGNHGFD

5 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

It's not sunday yet:chershade:

Did I really say that? I suck.:chershade:

And yeah I think she'll blow us away tbh.

You suck. :haha: If I die I'll come from hell to turn your TV off during her performance. :haha:

I think people should stop being worried about this. The performance won't be the same, she'll bring other elements to it, she's gonna wear another outfit... Just relax and enjoy this amazing moment. :bsass:

21 hours ago, GodneyJean said:

She's gonna start with Coupure Électrique, Olympic diving into a pool revealed from under the stage, stripping off her outfit into a sheer leotard while in the pool, and rising from the water Bond girl style. Then she performs Make Me with G-Eazy doing **** choreo while soaking wet.

KZd01.gif

Just kidding. But she better bring it. Too much hype.

That's actually a great idea! Sounds like the My Prerogative VMA performance I made in my head- plays the video of her driving with her saying the intro live and when the crash happens Britney swims up. There'll be a wind machine to dry her off in the verses:lanacackle:

Archived