I Hope She Does Some Kind Of TV Special...

OCBoy1985

Like The In The Zone ABC special where she performed some songs and was being interviewed & they gave you a lil look into her life.

Glory is the kind of album that needs a Tour so the people can see it bought to life and Britney in a better place!

They should have it come on Thanksgiving weekend so Glory can get the holiday sales and longevity on the charts ... Glory is her best work in a decade and I think the people should get to see that!

She could perform a few of her biggest hits but perform mainly tracks from Glory! 

Would U be here for this?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be awesome, but if i'm honest i'm already grateful for BBMA's, VMA's, iHeart Radio Festival and Apple Music Festival.

It's like a dream... 

If anyone would say Britney will perform on these events in the next year, i wouldn't belive it.

So, if we will get any more performances, that would be the cherry on the top, but i'm already slayed!

It would be awesome, but if i'm honest i'm already grateful for BBMA's, VMA's, iHeart Radio Festival and Apple Music Festival.

It's like a dream... 

If anyone would say Britney will perform on these events in the next year, i wouldn't belive it.

So, if we will get any more performances, that would be the cherry on the top, but i'm already slayed!

I don't think none of us would have TBH 

Apple Music festival? How come I didn't hear anything about this?

Archived