Britney exposed singing live #tbt

Ariallah

There was an issue with playback of prerecorded vocals, and it turns out the technicians used to turn down britneys mic during tough choreo. 

I kinda wish Britney did this today. And she wasnt that bad tbh. She just needed training with vocals and dancing.

cuz Aaliyah would sing and do tough choreo, but live she would sing in a deeper tone. I think Britney should have sang in a lower tone live while dancing. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. 

In my opinion, she should be singing live and not dancing as hard. Then dancing really hard during dance breaks or maybe the chorus. Whenever the backing vocals can take over. It's honestly upsetting. It takes work, but it's 100% possible to dance and sing at the same time. 

Agreed. 

In my opinion, she should be singing live and not dancing as hard. Then dancing really hard during dance breaks or maybe the chorus. Whenever the backing vocals can take over. It's honestly upsetting. It takes work, but it's 100% possible to dance and sing at the same time. 

This 100%. 

Songs like toxic I guess she should dance her *** off..

But songs like slumber party, just luv me, man on the moon, piece of me, i wanna go, you know all the slower songs she should sing live. 

Is singing even a real talant anymore ? 

Everyone i know can sing and every second person on youtube too

so obvs she can sing if she wants to 

Shouldn't posting be a real talent?

If it is, then you don't have it!

Guest StrawberryKisses

Is singing even a real talant anymore ? 

Everyone i know can sing and every second person on youtube too

so obvs she can sing if she wants to 

I actually sort-of-agree..

Ever since 2010+ there's been an emphasis on manufactured bands... and none of them are better than what you can find on YouTube. The difference? They can afford agents / auditions / win a talent show.

The thing about Britney is that she had/has it all. Star quality. Great looks, humble personality and could really sing (at the beginning anyway)

Britney can lipsync for the rest of her life (though I really hope not) but she still has star quality. There's something sweet about her that no other person has come close to matching. She's really our sweetheart.

I actually sort-of-agree..

Ever since 2010+ there's been an emphasis on manufactured bands... and none of them are better than what you can find on YouTube. The difference? They can afford agents / auditions / win a talent show.

The thing about Britney is that she had/has it all. Star quality. Great looks, humble personality and could really sing (at the beginning anyway)

Britney can lipsync for the rest of her life (though I really hope not) but she still has star quality. There's something sweet about her that no other person has come close to matching. She's really our sweetheart.

anyone can sing, not every can do it well. Being able to do it is obviously important, but having that something extra is what makes someone a star.

I liked how at the 2000 VMAs they let her sing the whole I Can't get no satisfaction live, then turned her mic down when she was doing really hard choreography for Oops. And when it she wasn't, they turned her mic up :bigtime:

That's why VMA's 2000 is my absolute favorite performance:kisses2all:

Archived